Mark Zuckerberg is Lex Luthor

• 69 results
MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

I came into this thread with a curved eyebrow thinking why would Jesse Eisenberg be Lex Luthor. But I'm open to see how he pulls this role off when the movie comes out.

He's gotta shave all that hair off though, right?

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Even as a lover of super hero movies and a huge Batman fan, the only thing I'm worried about with this movie so far is Snyder's involvement.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By TyCobb

This will end up being the last box office movie Zack Snyder is allowed to touch.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's gotta shave all that hair off though, right?

One would hope so, but I see them pulling an X-men First Class thing here where it's like 'ohhhhhh he's the young version soooo you knooow, still hair' which isn't unrealistic but I'd still sort of like to see him go all bald.

Anyways, as others have said, I don't get all the hate, he is a fine actor and I like it when a movie takes a chance and goes for the unexpected, sometimes wonderful things come out of that and makes it all the much better so I'm cautiously excited.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd imagine Bryan Cranston is happy he doesn't have to shave is head all the time now.

Sure, you do what you have to to land the part, but I bet he is specifically taking roles that requires hair and no goatee.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By AMyggen

Meh, could be okay I guess? I don't care enough about this movie to have a strong opinion about the casting, but at least they're keeping it interesting! Will see the movie when it's released because Man of Steel was okay, and because I want to see how all of this turns out.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WalkerD

Why is Zack Snyder still allowed to make movies?

Roger778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Roger778

@walkerd:

He directed Man of Steel, which was my favorite movie of last year.

WalkerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WalkerD

@roger778: As a fan of Superman, I absolutely hated Man of Steel. It felt like a disjointed mess.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't imagine they're going to make him bald, and if they do, they messed up because he can't play that Lex Luthor.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walkerd said:

@roger778: As a fan of Superman, I absolutely hated Man of Steel. It felt like a disjointed mess.

I liked man of steel but objectively i can identify it as an awful movie.

God awful constant highly unnecessary shakycam (why does anyone think this is a good idea? EVER?), wooden acting, poor pacing. Absolutely no set-up or build-up to the final moment of the climax making the reaction he has completely pointless and out of place. It's a mess.

But for some reason i still like it. Maybe i just enjoyed the over the top fights alot i dunno. The script had some severe issues and for the love of fuck STOP USING SHAKY CAM. No one likes that shit. You can't see what's going on. Or it makes you sick, or just makes a normal scene look like complete garbage.

Thats ultimately my main concern with the movie. This guy as lex luthor? Ok fine i can take that. Ben afflick as batman? Ok cool. Just don't use shakycam for the love of god.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EXTomar

The issues with Man of Steel can be shown by simply pointing out that Jorel (Russell Crowe) is shown to be an intergalactic freedom fighter while Superman is just mopey worried about what people think about him while the world is exploding. They might as well make a movie about him instead of Clark!

Eisenberg can probably do an interesting Luthor but it will be all for not if they are all stuck in another emo-filled/cut to explosion/barely held together movie.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Jeremy Irons has also been cast as Alfred. I still don't know what to think about the casting choices for this movie, but I don't have the highest hopes for Snyder helming it anyway.

I'm thinking Jeremy Irons is only on board mainly because it's an easy check and he could use a new boat.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#64  Edited By egg

what's really odd, I saw The social network for the first time yesterday.

and I'm surprised how much the real marlk zuckerberg resembles the actor who portrayed him. (wasn't expecting that)

maybe I should watch the movie again but this time pretend it is a superman prequel. x.x

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@tycobb said:

This will end up being the last box office movie Zack Snyder is allowed to touch.

Nah. They gave him a Superman film after he released that unanimously-revolted Sucker Punch.

It seems those in Hollywood fail upward.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

This kid is actually 30...well at least he's gonna be shorter than Superman and Batman. Can't imagine him standing next Ben Affleck Batman being 6' 4''?.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Loading Video...

;)

But actually the design of Lex Luthor in Bruce Timm's Superman was more on Telly Savalas in the under rated James Bond film On Her Majesty Secret Service which also inspired the Incredibles.

Loading Video...

"Swell Mr L"

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't really judge if it's a good choice or not, but I'm more concerned about the director. I just don't think he's good.

King_of_Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heisenberg not Eisenberg.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers