Posted by Jan (153 posts) -

I just finished animating some of the Gangnam Style dance moves. Made Master Chief dance them:

I used 3D Studio Max to model and animate. This Master Chief model is the one I used for my Halo Dance Central video. I thought these animations might be funny enough to post right now, but I'm also thinking of doing a proper animation video with some game characters dancing these and more moves. You know, just for fun, as always.

=D Cheers!

#1 Posted by Jan (153 posts) -

I just finished animating some of the Gangnam Style dance moves. Made Master Chief dance them:

I used 3D Studio Max to model and animate. This Master Chief model is the one I used for my Halo Dance Central video. I thought these animations might be funny enough to post right now, but I'm also thinking of doing a proper animation video with some game characters dancing these and more moves. You know, just for fun, as always.

=D Cheers!

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13130 posts) -

Total spam! 

...though I did chuckle at that last one. I won't flag it.

#3 Posted by Jan (153 posts) -

@TooWalrus: why spam?

#4 Edited by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

The last two are good. Just a heads up, if you simply post pictures with little to no text, the thread gets locked because there isn't much discussion value.

#5 Posted by DarthOrange (3828 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

The last two are good. Just a heads up, if you simply post pictures with little to no text, the thread gets locked because there isn't much discussion value.

He speaks the truth. Add a paragraph explaining how you made them and why you made them and what you like about Master Chief and PSY before the mods come.

#6 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I don't think this is spam. He's posting gifs of his creation. He's not just posting a funny picture he found online.

Anyways once again nice job!

#7 Posted by Jan (153 posts) -

Paragraph added. Thanks.

#8 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

OPA GANGNAM STYLE!

#9 Edited by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

THIS IS NOT SPAM!

Jesus, you'd think the mods got extra doggie treats for closing threads for the slightest of infractions.

Anyway, nice animations, though it'd be even funnier if it was an Elite between his legs in the last one

#10 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

i heard gangnam style on the radio today, and then i come home to find this.

wow.

#11 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5137 posts) -

Nice work, those are pretty funny.

#12 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Those last two are really funny. If you do anymore you mind doing a space marine.

#13 Posted by JCTango (1358 posts) -

@Jan: Cool stuff jan - i like the last 2 as well!

#14 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4577 posts) -

@DarthOrange said:

@BraveToaster said:

He speaks the truth. Add a paragraph explaining how you made them and why you made them and what you like about Master Chief and PSY before the mods come.

Mods can smell spam at 100 yards. They've been bred for it, trained for generations to hunt down any and all things spammy, and they don't care who gets hurt.

#15 Posted by Athadam (673 posts) -

This is great - but maybe change the background?

#16 Posted by Fobwashed (1887 posts) -

I'd go out and buy Dance Central 3 if it had this song and dance in it. Not to play the game, but just to support the new K-pop movement

#17 Posted by XavierD (9 posts) -

Lolz! Very Lolz!

#18 Posted by TheHumanDove (2504 posts) -

gangnam style just makes me rage now