The fries are better at McDonald's.

LOSE LOSE SITUATION.

#52 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

wendy's is better than both

#53 Posted by DonutFever (3536 posts) -

Taco Bell always wins out.

#54 Posted by redefaulted (2826 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I like the Fries and overall Burgers from Macdonalds, but Burger King never puts that god awful green thing in it that forces me to take it out with a chip.

A pickle? LOL. I actually like the pickle, but only if it's on my BigMac or Southern Chicken sammich.

#55 Posted by liako21 (527 posts) -

McDonalds gets the nod from me. those frappes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#56 Posted by haffy (674 posts) -

@Cheesebob said:

How many calories did you eat in those 2 weeks?

You would probably be surprised. I think eating Mc donalds, depending on the meal/size you could easily stay within 2500 calories a day. On the other hand, those 2500 calories are going to be filled with shit and make you feel sluggish and tired constantly.

#57 Posted by Helimocopter (369 posts) -

Does noone else have dairy queen that serves real food?

The one in my town is fucking rad! Flamethrower burger for life!

#58 Posted by Jams (2966 posts) -

@haffy said:

@Cheesebob said:

How many calories did you eat in those 2 weeks?

You would probably be surprised. I think eating Mc donalds, depending on the meal/size you could easily stay within 2500 calories a day. On the other hand, those 2500 calories are going to be filled with shit and make you feel sluggish and tired constantly.

Maybe, but nowadays their menu's contain a lot more healthy foods, even if they have calories. McDonald's has a good Oatmeal mix for breakfast and you can get their salads for lunch and dinner. That sounds like something some one could live off of (though it's probably really expensive).

#59 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Even the thought of KFC makes me want to hurl.

#60 Posted by Zidd (1857 posts) -

The hardest working chef at my local Burger King is the microwave.

#61 Posted by Spankmealotus (305 posts) -

McDonalds = Shit

Burger Kings = Shit with sesame seeds

#62 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -

I wish I had a BK around where I lived. I have to go downtown just to eat a BK. Argh!

#63 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Rest of McDonald's food ranges from average to shit, but their fries and double quarter pounder with cheese? Amazing.

#64 Edited by Jaytow (705 posts) -

@Fattony12000 said:

The burgers are better at Burger King.

The fries are better at McDonald's.

LOSE LOSE SITUATION.

Two burgers, that's all I'm saying.

#65 Posted by spudtastic (542 posts) -

I was raised during a prime McD's era (60-70s), and prefer them based mostly on familiarity. BK does have the 'flame-broiling' thing, but their product is erratic. I'll bet you don't feel old anymore!

#66 Posted by spudtastic (542 posts) -

@Red: That's an apt summary, methinx.

#67 Posted by gla55jAw (2695 posts) -

I've had french fires once since August, it almost makes me sick to my stomach that you at this shit 3 times a day for 2 weeks. I don't think I could handle it. Hell, I had Tacobell a week ago for a cheat meal. I ate more calories in that one meal than I usually eat in a day since I'm cutting.

Anyways, I would prefer Wendy's over BK and McD's.

#68 Posted by Harkat (1119 posts) -

@Powderwombat said:

@SamStrife said:

KFC trumps both though.

If we're talking about fast service I'll forget you said this nonsense.

Next up: KFC versus Chicken Fill-A?

#69 Posted by Harkat (1119 posts) -

@I_smell said:

This is fucking stupid, top to bottom. You clearly hate this food, and both these places, so what are you doing. In a country where there can be like 3 dozen places to eat in a square mile, you chose to eat nothing but the fucking worst stuff, so you could TELL US ABOUT THE MOST FAMOUS AND RECOGNISED BRANDS IN THE WORLD, JUST INCASE WE DIDN'T KNOW. I had to look over this again just now, cos surely I'm missing something- but nope- this really is a review of McDonalds and Burger King. You need help. Not in a funny "oh hahaha I'm so nutty!", "that guy sure is a character!" kind of way, but in a way that you're throwing your life out the goddamn window. Get a hobby before you kill yourself out of boredom or something, jesus. This is a sad cry for help.

I think you're at the wrong site dude. Cynical, semi-ironic self-destruction is what makes this site what it is..

#70 Posted by stinky (1553 posts) -

what no Wendy's?

just kidding, we all know the wait time there is unbearable.

if you're gonna feed me shit, dont make me fucking wait 20 minutes like you're preparing a filet mignon.

#71 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

So it's a mini-Super Size Me project with even less of a point?

#72 Posted by DougQuaid (1275 posts) -

Finally! our long national nightmare is over.

#73 Edited by Adamsons (873 posts) -

This is amazing.

#74 Posted by coakroach (2492 posts) -

You crazy man.

#75 Posted by Deusx (1910 posts) -

@Powderwombat said:

they laughed in my face. Though what they didn't know was that I had a boner the whole time.

YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MAN.

#76 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

@SomeDeliCook said:

BK had the handicap of going second also; your body was already miserable and spiteful of you, yet you still liked their food more.

I always feel BK has better food if only because you get more for you money. Compare a cheap dollar Mcburger-whatever to a dollar burger at BK, and the one at BK is bigger with better meat. Plus, its not overloaded with onions. I also prefer BK fries over Micky D fries now, they aren't flimsy and thin.

All in all though, go to Jack N The Box instead and buy 1 dollar chicken sandwiches. Mmm, crappy fast food.

The BK next to me doesn't even have a dollar menu anymore. Their chicken sandwich, double cheeseburger, junior whopper etc are like $1.60 now. Fuck that. Plus, they recently got "premium fries" aka fatter fries that don't pack at tight so you get less food.

#77 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -
@Harkat said:

@I_smell said:

This is fucking stupid, top to bottom. You clearly hate this food, and both these places, so what are you doing. In a country where there can be like 3 dozen places to eat in a square mile, you chose to eat nothing but the fucking worst stuff, so you could TELL US ABOUT THE MOST FAMOUS AND RECOGNISED BRANDS IN THE WORLD, JUST INCASE WE DIDN'T KNOW. I had to look over this again just now, cos surely I'm missing something- but nope- this really is a review of McDonalds and Burger King. You need help. Not in a funny "oh hahaha I'm so nutty!", "that guy sure is a character!" kind of way, but in a way that you're throwing your life out the goddamn window. Get a hobby before you kill yourself out of boredom or something, jesus. This is a sad cry for help.

I think you're at the wrong site dude. Cynical, semi-ironic self-destruction is what makes this site what it is..

I felt like that's why someone should say something.
#78 Posted by DuskVamp (681 posts) -

I think BK have better quality meat in their burgers, but I'm so used to McDonalds that I prefer them. McDonalds fries are so much nicer too, BK fries taste kind of sweetened, I don't like them at all.

#79 Edited by benspyda (2050 posts) -

I don't mind a McDonalds every now and again. I'm pretty sure Hungry Jacks in Australia is just a re-branded Burger King, I think I've only eaten there like twice in my life. Also from what I heard they have the highest calorie count out of all the fast food chains, here anyway.

But god damn I am never eating KFC again, I feel sick just thinking about that place.

#80 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

Are you some sort of health inspector?

#81 Posted by eugenesaxe (199 posts) -

@Chop: You mean like Cartman?

#82 Posted by spartanlolz92 (511 posts) -

0__o eww i would feel sick after eating nothing but that.

not suprised BK did better. they do have better food

#83 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

Call me crazy but I used to like the old Burger King fries over the Macdonalds fries....  

#84 Posted by DG991 (1340 posts) -

I hope the 20 years you took off your life was worth this experiment.

#85 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1771 posts) -

This sounds painful.

#86 Edited by ailis (1 posts) -

it was bad experience there. I can understand how you feel .I my country( vietnam ) we dont have Mc or BK, but KFC, Carl's burger, Popeye , Lotteria ,Subway, Joli bee. ALl customer service are quite good .

#87 Posted by Addfwyn (1947 posts) -

I'm curious, maybe I missed it. What country was this? Since here in Japan, I've noticed a bit of a different trend between the two. Though I admit, I've never gone to any consistently for 2 weeks, I'm not too keen on fast food.

#88 Posted by dekkadekkadekka (742 posts) -

I have never left a BK feeling anything other than disappointment.

#89 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

@drac96 said:

Man I'm jealous of your 24 hour Burger King. The ones around here all close before midnight.

0_o before midnight. what about the stoners who get the munchies at 12am. mine closes at 2am. the one in the next town over that is open 24 hours isn't really that great.

i think burger king meat taste better. it's actual meat instead of junk.

i always get the same thing when i eat out at a fast food place. a whopper at burger king, a big mac at mcdonalds, two tacos and a mexican pizza at taco bell, cheese burger with jalapenos at sonic.

#90 Posted by Bruce (5264 posts) -

@drac96:

YES!!! The one here closes at eleven.

#91 Posted by mortal_sb (558 posts) -

@SpikeSpiegel said:

Please say you didn't really do this.

#92 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Burger King food tastes like cardboard.

#93 Posted by ZombieSpace (284 posts) -

This is amazing *clap clap*

#94 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3245 posts) -

I like Burger King a lot better.

#95 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

This thread has made me ill.

@Powderwombat:

Mankind appreciates you ruining your body for science or something.

#96 Posted by FilipHolm (669 posts) -

@Powderwombat said:

Anyway, by Thursday, the employees started looking at me weird cause I was going in so much, but luckily I'm somewhat masochistic so I didn't explain what I was doing, I just said "Hi, I'd like some more McDonald's please", and they laughed in my face. Though what they didn't know was that I had a boner the whole time.

That's...that's just brilliant....