• 67 results
#1 Edited by VshineV (8 posts) -
#2 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

I'd hate to be that guy, but what's the deal with people and the word "definitely". Is it super difficult to spell properly or something? My mind just zeroes in on that word whenever I see it spelled with an "a" and no "e".

On topic: It's a Michael Bay movie who fucking cares. Also Amy Adams is kinda old to play April.

#3 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Why? Why Megan Fox above anyone else?

#4 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4797 posts) -

I'd hate to be that guy, but what's the deal with people and the word "definitely". Is it super difficult to spell properly or something?

On topic: It's a Michael Bay movie who fucking cares. Also Amy Adams is kinda old to play April.

I wish I had a clue. It's irksome when people don't understand the "initely" part.

On topic: They probably patched up once Megan had her kid and had that new parent moment where they realize how big of a colossal douche they've been most of their lives.

#5 Edited by Morningstar (2157 posts) -

I'm a kind and caring person, but I really want to hurt Michael Bay.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

C'mon Micheal Bay what the fuck are you doing man. =\

#7 Posted by Pr1mus (3904 posts) -

I was already not caring about that movie.

#8 Posted by DystopiaX (5310 posts) -

@funkasaurasrex said:

I'd hate to be that guy, but what's the deal with people and the word "definitely". Is it super difficult to spell properly or something?

I wish I had a clue. It's irksome when people don't understand the "initely" part.

On topic: They probably patched up once Megan had her kid and had that new parent moment where they realize how big of a colossal douche they've been most of their lives.

A lot of people pronounce it the way he spelled it, maybe that's why.

#9 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Maybe they can get Tanning Chatum to play Splinter.

#10 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

I'd hate to be that guy, but what's the deal with people and the word "definitely". Is it super difficult to spell properly or something? My mind just zeroes in on that word whenever I see it spelled with an "a" and no "e".

Yeah, that's a really good question, but to be honest the only one that really bothers me is when people say "defiantly". That's two different words!

#11 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

she seems like a cool person irl (just by going to her wiki page) but dang she could not act in transformers.

though that may be because the transformers movies are terribly written? who knows

#12 Posted by 71Ranchero (2765 posts) -

Megan Fox cast in TMNT as April(s ass)

#13 Edited by Nightriff (5075 posts) -

Megan Fox reporting on Turtles from Outerspace, right? Do I have the synopsis correct? Yes? Ok fuck this movie

#14 Posted by Ben_H (3354 posts) -

Always count on Michael Bay to ruin childhoods in the most gruesome way possible.

#16 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Should have been Emma Stone. But hey, at least Fox is hot.

#17 Posted by LiquidPrince (15942 posts) -

I like Michael Bay. Sue me.

#18 Posted by bobafettjm (1484 posts) -

Man this is turning out to worry me more and more the more information comes out. I can not stand Megan Fox and am completely disappointed in this.

#19 Posted by frankfartmouth (1018 posts) -

Boy, this movie is shaping up to be a ball of crap.

#20 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

lol @ people getting upset about the casting choices in a ninja turtles movie

#21 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

FUCK

#22 Posted by DarthOrange (3861 posts) -

Someone get Ben Kenobi!

#23 Edited by FunkasaurasRex (847 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@funkasaurasrex said:

Yeah, that's a really good question, but to be honest the only one that really bothers me is when people say "defiantly". That's two different words!

Yeah the use of "defiantly" throws me way more than the OP's spelling did. My suspicion is that people type "definatly" and auto-correct or spell-check or whatever might be changing it to a real word. I see people misspell it so often that I could be totally wrong though.

@vshinev said:
*On fixing definately, just finished typing up a paper for my networking class and was too used to having spellcheck do the dirty work for me*

YOU FIXED IT AND YOU STILL SPELLED IT WRONG AAAAAAAAH!!!1!!

I'm kidding of course, thanks for not just changing the word and making me look like a crazy person ranting about nothing. Well, more of a crazy person.

#24 Posted by N0ty0u (1 posts) -

This is so wrong. So definitely wrong.

#25 Posted by VshineV (8 posts) -

Im making sure I set http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/ to my homepage to remind me of my failure at typing. I should have spent more time with Mavis Beacon instead of Oregon Trail in grade school.

#26 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3149 posts) -

Had no idea that there was even a new movie in the works.

#27 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1971 posts) -

Michael Bay film = instant apathy.

#28 Posted by Tajasaurus (859 posts) -

Mae Whitman is April in the new series and that's aaaaaaall that matters.

#29 Posted by T1000 (45 posts) -

She might not be the best April O'Neal, but she looks like she be good like the one from the second movie. The Woman who Play'd April in the first TMNT Movie was the best.

#30 Posted by AiurFlux (902 posts) -

Well her and the turtles will have one thing in common though, they'll both have thumbs that look like toes.

C'mon Micheal Bay what the fuck are you doing man. =\

Doing what Micheal Bay does, that is directing terrible movies.

#31 Posted by Andorski (5308 posts) -

They're still pretending that this movie is being made?

Also, I thought Michael Bay hated Megan Fox and took her out of Transformers 3.

#32 Posted by Humanity (9206 posts) -

Whatever, she is an attractive young female and we all know this movie will just be a huge bombastic mess so might as well have something decent to look at. Maybe she will wear the yellow jumpsuit except it will be zipped all the way down and she'll be wearing nothing underneath - you know, next gen style.

#33 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Get a hot chick, hype the movie, sell tickets, make millions. Wouldn't you do the same

#34 Posted by Yummylee (21615 posts) -

Huh, I never even knew there was a new TMNT film in the making O_o

#35 Posted by Ekami (261 posts) -

This is unimportant casting news! Now, if whoever they cast for Raphael isn't both rude and cool, I'm going to....uh....desperately attack Michael Bay's family? I dunno I'm just trying to fit in here

#36 Posted by Ducksworth (660 posts) -

At least the Nick show is pretty good =(

#37 Posted by Hailinel (24708 posts) -

I'm a kind and caring person, but I really want to hurt Michael Bay.

Well, if there was ever a director we could count on to make a TMNT movie worse than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III...

They just better make up for casting Megan Fox by dressing her in the yellow jumpsuit.

#38 Posted by pyromagnestir (4323 posts) -

I was a huge TMNT fan when I was little but I have no recollection of this April character at all. And since I wasn't going to see this movie anyway this news doesn't affect me at all. So yay!

Definitely. Just checking. I tend to type that word so fast that I mangle it all the time, but that's what spell check's for!

#39 Edited by PenguinDust (12512 posts) -

I would have gone with Karen Gillan formerly of Dr. Who. Yes, she's Scottish but we all know country of origin should really mean nothing to a proper actor. She would be much more charismatic as April O'Neil, more believable as either a computer technician or television journalist (depending on which April they use), and she's as cute as a button!

I have nothing against Megan Fox, I just don't want to see April leaning over motorcycles. I guess that's more Michael Bay's decision, but still...

#40 Edited by Dacnomaniac (442 posts) -

@mcghee: Emma Stone isn't? Are you on crack my good sir?

#41 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7616 posts) -

I heard about this yesterday and literally thought it was somebody trolling. Damn.

#42 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

If "Emma Stone isn't?" actually made any sense in response to what I said, I could respond. But most likely my response would be "go fuck yourself." So lets just leave that here as a place holder, shall we?

#43 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -

I hope her toe thumb plays Krang.

#44 Posted by DarkShaper (1332 posts) -

The internet has made it really fun to not care about Transformers or TMNT for the last few years.

#45 Posted by Dacnomaniac (442 posts) -
@mcghee said:

@dacnomaniac said:

If "Emma Stone isn't?" actually made any sense in response to what I said, I could respond. But most likely my response would be "go fuck yourself." So lets just leave that here as a place holder, shall we?

Okay, if your gonna be a giant dick about it then let's look at what you said:

So, tell me, without being a cock for no apparent reason. What part of that didn't make any sense in reply to what you said?

#46 Posted by TheHT (11237 posts) -

@mcghee said:

@dacnomaniac said:

Okay, if your gonna be a giant dick about it then let's look at what you said:

So, tell me, without being a cock for no apparent reason. What part of that didn't make any sense in reply to what you said?

Oh settle down you two. Dacnomaniac probably read it as McGhee thinking Emma Stone isn't hot ("at least Fox is hot" when put next to a statement about Emma Stone, the implication being that Fox is hot and Emma Stone is... not).

But McGhee probably didn't intend for his comment to be a comparison between the two, rather two separate statements. The first making clear his preference and the second stipulating a quality of Fox that is, to him, redeemable or satisfactory.

Just a petty misunderstanding about a petty comment about a petty story that's got me writing this petty response on a whim.

Fuck Michael Bay.

#47 Posted by EuanDewar (4908 posts) -

i would hope that if Michael Bay tried to get a hold of Amy Adams she would be like "no, not unless i get like, all of the money"

#48 Posted by oraknabo (1459 posts) -

I wish the internet would just ignore shit like this. Even before this announcement, it was obvious that this movie is going to be terrible.

I really get tired of adults holding on to shit like GI Joe, He-Man and TMNT like that's all that there was to life in the 80s and 90s. I thought the TMNT cartoon was probably better than most kids cartoons at the time and spawned a couple of decent games, but I was already a reader of the comics in the late 80s before "kowabunga" and pizza were even associated with the Turtles and to me, April is supposed to be a computer programmer who I always assumed was black.

#49 Posted by medacris (657 posts) -

I'd honestly be surprised if this was true. Didn't Megan Fox leave Transformers originally because she compared Michael Bay to a Nazi, and that she never wanted to work with him again?

I don't want them to make a film out of TMNT to begin with. Not unless it's entirely animated (especially in the style of the new Nick cartoon, which I'm liking so far).

#50 Edited by Ghost_Cat (1433 posts) -

I never had high hopes for this movie, so I'm okay with it. She's hot, so I say "sure."