Might as well inagurate Obama right now....

• 55 results
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By giyanks22

This may seem odd coming from someone as conservative as me, but after just watching the debate I think it is clear that McCain has dug himself to deep a hole, and now...he cannot dig himself out of it, so Ladies and Gentlemen it is to my deep regret that I announce the next President of the United States Barack Obama.
Obama was not great, but McCain wasn't any better, and honestly Tom Brokaw screwed the whole town hall setting up, and asked them questions that we knew the answers to. The two best questions were: "What would you do if Israel was attacked by Iran," and "What don't you know, or still need to learn?" The rest of the questions were like turning on broken record players. It was the same shit from both sides. Obama saying : McCain and President Bush...and McCain saying: "government spending, and Senator Obama doesn't understand."

I think Obama will do bad things for this country, but hopefully he won't fuck it up too bad. 
I'm still going to the McCain headquarters this weekend to make calls to try and get people to vote, because it is serving a cause greater than myself...actually I just want community service...

What did you think?

lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lamegame621

i agree with the town hall thing being screwed up. same ol' same ol. didnt learn anything new. I support Obama and I started feeling ashamed at some of his shots at McCain. No really good question. a bunch of non sequitors from mccain as well. obama's definitely going to be the next president, but i really hope he knows what he's doing, not just what he's saying.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By ManMadeGod

I'm still waiting for the American people to wake up and say enough is enough.
How anyone can vote for one of these two clowns without feeling a sense of shame and/or guilt is beyond me.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Colonel_Cool

It's a sad truth, but it does look like Obama has the upper hand in this election. Like you said, we can only hope now that he actually knows what he's doing and won't screw us over too bad. But who knows, maybe he will turn out to be an amazing president, and if he does, I can accept that.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thanatos990

Both sux but Obama is the lesser of 2 evils

Jesus_Juice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jesus_Juice

Was anyone really expecting anything more from these two?

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By serbsta
ManMadeGod said:
"I'm still waiting for the American people to wake up and say enough is enough.
How anyone can vote for one of these two clowns without a feeling a sense of shame and/or guilt is beyond me."
Agreed, its even worse that some people in America still think their nation is a democracy.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Gunner

Better him than mccain i say.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By samfo
serbsta said:
"ManMadeGod said:
How anyone can vote for one of these two clowns without a feeling a sense of shame and/or guilt is beyond me."
Agreed, its even worse that some people in America still think their nation is a democracy."
SERBSTA,  quit trolling these boards, all you do is bag the US and post conspiracy theories!!!
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By serbsta
SamFo said:
"serbsta said:
"ManMadeGod said:
Agreed, its even worse that some people in America still think their nation is a democracy."
SERBSTA,  quit trolling these boards, all you do is bag the US and post conspiracy theories!!!"
Im willing to have a proper conversation with you if you just calm down. Tell me what exactly out of my post you thought was a conspiracy? For the record, im not bagging out America, ive got nothing against America, just the people who run it. Anyway, answer my question please. :)
samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By samfo

This is generally considered a games website.

Look at your most recent posts, It's all conspiracy theories and things about the government.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By Gunner
Levio91 said:
"RON PAUL!"
stfu, you just want him to be president so you can smoke your precious weed more freely.
fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fresh2deafbill

wow the best question was "what would you do if iran attacked isreal?" are you serious. Isreal is one of our greatest allies. tell me, why wouldn't we help them?

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Kazona
fresh2deafbill said:
"wow the best question was "what would you do if iran attacked isreal?" are you serious. Isreal is one of our greatest allies. tell me, why wouldn't we help them?"
Because they deserve to get their ass kicked for unlawfully occupying a country that is not theirs?
lamegame621

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By lamegame621

i dont understand why we're loyally attached to Israel as a nation. Whatever, i guess.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By clubsandwich

why do you people still care? you're pretty much fucked with either candidate.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Omega
lamegame621 said:
"i dont understand why we're loyally attached to Israel as a nation. Whatever, i guess."
One word:

Christianity

(no not looking to start a fight. It's just a fact)
shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shotaro
Omega said:
"lamegame621 said:
"i dont understand why we're loyally attached to Israel as a nation. Whatever, i guess."
One word:

Christianity

(no not looking to start a fight. It's just a fact)"
Sadly yes, America is a theocracy - the fact that the religion of the potential POTUS is even asked is disgraceful - the fact that it makes a difference to how people will vote is beyond a joke
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By Jayge_
Kazona said:
"fresh2deafbill said:
"wow the best question was "what would you do if iran attacked isreal?" are you serious. Isreal is one of our greatest allies. tell me, why wouldn't we help them?"
Because they deserve to get their ass kicked for unlawfully occupying a country that is not theirs?"
You mean the tracts of land seceded to a people who don't belong in a nation who just keep grabbing at more of what Israel didn't have to give them?
Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Meowayne
Levio91 said:
"Whoa a ton of disrespect for USA in this thread USA is a great country."
So.. to how many different countries have you been? : )
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Clean

USA is the best country in the world MOFO

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By serbsta
SamFo said:
"This is generally considered a games website.

Look at your most recent posts, It's all conspiracy theories and things about the government.

"
You still didnt answer my question and even hid my post because you had no reply to it. Yes this is a games site, but this thread is unrelated again. So please, tell me which aspect of my post you thought was ridiculous and was a conspiracy, im still waiting.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By serbsta
fresh2deafbill said:
Oh Christ, Israel is youe best ally? The best way i would describe those criminals is vampires. Israel leeches off the United States people, The US sends billions and billions of dollar in "aid" to help the Jews cleanse the Gaza strip and kill innocent Palestinians. You cant be serious...

Unfortunately the US-Zionist lobby doesnt have a choice but to help them...
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#27  Edited By OGCartman

Im not excited about any of them leading the United States.
But im pulling for Obama.

The current war, is just stupid. And all the money spent on it could go much better things.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"fresh2deafbill said:
Oh Christ, Israel is youe best ally? The best way i would describe those criminals is vampires. Israel leeches off the United States people, The US sends billions and billions of dollar in "aid" to help the Jews cleanse the Gaza strip and kill innocent Palestinians. You cant be serious...

Unfortunately the US-Zionist lobby doesnt have a choice but to help them..."
Once again, as I said before when you posted absolute bullshit about Israel.

You have *no* *fucking* *idea* *what* *you're* *talking* *about*. Seriously. You're full of shit.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"fresh2deafbill said:

Unfortunately the US-Zionist lobby doesnt have a choice but to help them..."
Once again, as I said before when you posted absolute bullshit about Israel.

You have *no* *fucking* *idea* *what* *you're* *talking* *about*. Seriously. You're full of shit."
So everything i said in my last post is false?!     :(
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"So everything i said in my last post is false?!     :("
Yes. Not only false, but incredibly insulting and completely idiotic.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"So everything i said in my last post is false?!     :("
Yes. Not only false, but incredibly insulting and completely idiotic."
Ok which part exactly, you dont need to be so rude by the way, as far as i remember i havent once insulted you on these forums, anyway.

Summary

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

YearFMSDCSTOTAL
2001$766,026,000$4,019,000$770,045,000
2002$629,426,000$1,427,000$630,853,000
2003$845,952,000$16,455,000$862,407,000
2004$878,189,000$418,883,000$1,297,072,000
2005$1,652,582,000$1,110,223,000$2,762,805,000
2001–2005$4,772,175,000$1,551,007,000$6,323,182,000

YearFMFESFSupplementalsNADR-ATATOTAL
2001$1,975,644,000$838,000,000

$2,813,644,000
2002$2,040,000,000$720,000,000
$28,000,000$2,788,000,000
2003$2,086,350,000$596,100,000$1,000,000,000
$3,682,450,000
2004$2,147,256,000$477,168,000

$2,624,424,000
2005$2,202,240,000$357,120,000$50,000,000$210,000$2,609,570,000
2006 (estimated)$2,257,200,000$273,600,000
$526,000$2,531,326,000
2007 (requested)$2,340,000,000$120,000,000
$320,000$2,460,320,000
Total 2001-2007$15,048,690,000$3,381,988,000$1,050,000,000$29,056,000$19,509,734,000

You dont find no coincidences with whats happening right now and increased flow of money to Israel?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"

You dont find no coincidences with whats happening right now and increased flow of money to Israel?"
No. Then again, you're just pointing at numbers to try and prove your (incorrect) point, so I don't know what you're trying to prove exactly. Once again, you know jack shit about Israel, and have no idea what you're talking about, so instead of making a fool of yourself I would just back off.
thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thanatos990

you cannot really fuck the country up more then Bush did, right when it starts going to hell bush checks out!

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"

You dont find no coincidences with whats happening right now and increased flow of money to Israel?"
No. Then again, you're just pointing at numbers to try and prove your (incorrect) point, so I don't know what you're trying to prove exactly. Once again, you know jack shit about Israel, and have no idea what you're talking about, so instead of making a fool of yourself I would just back off."
Lmao, calm the fuck down... dude, i think you need a nice long day at the spa. And the FACT that the US does rush billions of dollars in AID to Israel which is being used for WARFARE is a fact and there is plenty of proof, this is no conspiracy.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"Lmao, calm the fuck down... dude, i think you need a nice long day at the spa. And the FACT that the US does rush billions of dollars in AID to Israel which is being used for WARFARE is a fact and there is plenty of proof, this is no conspiracy."
Never denied that they did. However, I did say that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to anything more than that inalienable point. As for being calm, why do people always think I'm not calm? I'm sitting here in a comfortable chair, enjoying the Colbert Report, having a nice evening.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"Lmao, calm the fuck down... dude, i think you need a nice long day at the spa. And the FACT that the US does rush billions of dollars in AID to Israel which is being used for WARFARE is a fact and there is plenty of proof, this is no conspiracy."
Never denied that they did. However, I did say that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when it comes to anything more than that inalienable point. As for being calm, why do people always think I'm not calm? I'm sitting here in a comfortable chair, enjoying the Colbert Report, having a nice evening."
All i stated was that the us gave money to Israel for military purposes, you said i was an idiot and its all false, and now your saying that you never denied it. Im confused man. Also, since you called me an idiot and other what-not's before i tend to think your not calm, because you just dont sound calm when your talking like that.

Oh, enjoy your evening by the way. =]
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"All i stated was that the us gave money to Israel for military purposes, you said i was an idiot and its all false, and now your saying that you never denied it. Im confused man. Also, since you called me an idiot and other what-not's before i tend to think your not calm, because you just dont sound calm when your talking like that.

Oh, enjoy your evening by the way. =]"
I told you the statement as a whole was false. You didn't just say "the US gives Israel money".
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"All i stated was that the us gave money to Israel for military purposes, you said i was an idiot and its all false, and now your saying that you never denied it. Im confused man. Also, since you called me an idiot and other what-not's before i tend to think your not calm, because you just dont sound calm when your talking like that.

Oh, enjoy your evening by the way. =]"
I told you the statement as a whole was false. You didn't just say "the US gives Israel money"."
Oh, so you don't think that the money is used to expand Israels territory and along the way cleanse the Palestinian population? You've got to consider the staggering increase in settlement constructions in Palestinian occupied areas.

We urge you to take immediate action to end U.S. support of Israel's unlawful policies. According to an investigative report by the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz, based on government ministry budgets, Israel spends about NIS 2.5 billion a year ($550 million) for the non-military aspects of settlement maintenance and expansion. Furthermore, the Knesset has projected that Israel will spend about $3.4 billion in total on construction of the wall, 80% of which is inside the occupied West Bank.

I dont get what else about my post was completely false. I know im not providing enough proof here by the way, just trying to explain what im thinking.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"Oh, so you don't think that the money is used to expand Israels territory and along the way cleanse the Palestinian population? ."
It's not what I think, it's what I *know*.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"Oh, so you don't think that the money is used to expand Israels territory and along the way cleanse the Palestinian population? ."
It's not what I think, it's what I *know*."
Ok ive stated everything that i think 'i know' up until know, tell me what you know about this and how it goes against my WHOLE statement i made earlier. Go ahead. =]
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"Ok ive stated everything that i think 'i know' up until know, tell me what you know about this and how it goes against my WHOLE statement i made earlier. Go ahead. =]"
I've been there, I've seen both sides, I've heard both sides and know much more about both of them then you possibly could, and my first hand experience has granted me knowledge you do not possess. From these experiences, I derive that your allegations are completely false, and as such, replied in that manner.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"Ok ive stated everything that i think 'i know' up until know, tell me what you know about this and how it goes against my WHOLE statement i made earlier. Go ahead. =]"
I've been there, I've seen both sides, I've heard both sides and know much more about both of them then you possibly could, and my first hand experience has granted me knowledge you do not possess. From these experiences, I derive that your allegations are completely false, and as such, replied in that manner."
Really? Wow, ok then since im completely wrong i would honestly like to hear at least a bit about your experiences, that would be pretty interesting.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jayge_
serbsta said:
"Really? Wow, ok then since im completely wrong i would honestly like to hear at least a bit about your experiences, that would be pretty interesting."
Which ones? Getting rocks thrown at my head, getting shot at (that only happened once), or being thrown out of restaurants and shops and menaced in streets. Both sides did that to me, personally. I may be more partial to the Israelis, but the monkeys from both sides fling the same shit, although most of the people who do that are in the minority. The thing that disturbs me about the Palestinian ideology is that they don't want to accept that they can live in "their" country although it won't be called Palestine, even though plenty of them do already. Most of the time, when it came to conflicts not involving myself, the Palestinians instigated (wrongly), and the Israelis responded waaay too harshly (wrongly). Basically, it's not something anywhere near as clear cut as "Israel is totally killin the Palestinians" or anything close to that.

That's a general synopsis of what I think you were looking for in terms of information, although I'm trying to watch Futurama as I write this, so I'm not really paying attention to how well it's written.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By serbsta
Jayge said:
"serbsta said:
"Really? Wow, ok then since im completely wrong i would honestly like to hear at least a bit about your experiences, that would be pretty interesting."
Which ones? Getting rocks thrown at my head, getting shot at (that only happened once), or being thrown out of restaurants and shops and menaced in streets. Both sides did that to me, personally. I may be more partial to the Israelis, but the monkeys from both sides fling the same shit, although most of the people who do that are in the minority. The thing that disturbs me about the Palestinian ideology is that they don't want to accept that they can live in "their" country although it won't be called Palestine, even though plenty of them do already. Most of the time, when it came to conflicts not involving myself, the Palestinians instigated (wrongly), and the Israelis responded waaay too harshly (wrongly). Basically, it's not something anywhere near as clear cut as "Israel is totally killin the Palestinians" or anything close to that.

That's a general synopsis of what I think you were looking for in terms of information, although I'm trying to watch Futurama as I write this, so I'm not really paying attention to how well it's written."
Hmmm, thats interesting. Thanks for sharing.
lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By lazyturtle
serbsta said:
"ManMadeGod said:
We live in a Republic, not a democracy. 
There is some full on craziness in the post, but the world is full of crazy folks so thzat's not too surprising.. In general America is a pretty good country. We've done some great things. We've also done some nasty things. This is true of most countries. There is simply noplace in this world that is free of bad people, and sometimes those bad people get in power. It happens. I have traveled the world quite a bit, and I've seen some really half-assed governements doing a shitty job for their people.  I've also seen things in other countries that I'd love to see incorporated into the USA.
I do have to say that I have totally lost the respect I had for John McCain based on his actions during this campaign. He had behaved quite poorly and I think he is now paying the price.
One thing thats for sure: I wouln't want to be the next president. I think it's going to be really rough undoing the last 8 years. 
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47  Edited By Vaxadrin
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By serbsta
Vaxadrin said:
""
Nuff said.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By serbsta
elliooo said:
"LOL @ Serbsta thinking we should take him seriously after comments insinuating America was not a democracy. You can believe in corruption all you want, its still a democracy. Get a clue, then come back to the forums, thank-you."
No nation which is run on a monetary based system can ever be a democracy, you can say what you want.