#1 Edited by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

Not Really, made this after hearing who he picked for April O'neil

Why is he allowed to rape another Childhood memory of mine! <--Everyone was focusing on this line in my post, I want to clarify something, this was meant to be a funny post and if he seriously went this crazy with the cast I would be excited for it, but for different reasons. :D

For funnzies who would you "Ironically" Place in each role!

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Why is he allowed to rape another Childhood memory of mine!

Because making stylistic choices you don't agree with is the same as sexual assault.

#3 Posted by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

@8bit_archer said:

Because making stylistic choices you don't agree with is the same as sexual assault.

Yes Mr.King that is the exact point I was trying to make...lol

#4 Posted by Danteveli (1185 posts) -

I would just allow Van Damme play all the characters with make-up as accurate as the one in Street Fighter the Movie.

#5 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3483 posts) -

That's a pretty solid cast. I'd watch that.

#6 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -

That's a pretty solid cast. I'd watch that.

Only if none of them wear costumes and they are just named after their respective characters.

#7 Edited by Nightriff (5080 posts) -

That casting is so bad, it would be better than Bay's film, fuck this project, can't believe it is actually going to happen

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

That is some strong wording you got there? He is doing nothing to your childhood. That show you like will forever exist. He is making his own spin on TMNT. Will it be bad? I bet, but what does that matter?

#9 Posted by Petiew (1348 posts) -

Arnie, Stallone, Terry Crews, Jackie Chan as the Turtles. Clint Eastwood as Splinter.

#10 Edited by Sploder (917 posts) -

I'm kinda into that cast.

#11 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3380 posts) -

Well at least Shia Lebeouf ain't in it. OH GOD Bebop and Rocksteady = Racist Urban Robots on transformers. OH GOD!

#12 Edited by oldenglishC (957 posts) -

If your childhood memory didn't want it, it wouldn't of left the house dressed like that.

Just add Javier Bardem as Casey Jones, and your cast is about perfect.

#13 Edited by Demoskinos (14826 posts) -

What in all hell? That casting is so incredibly dumb that I think this has gone from being offensive to stupid to now creeping into awesomely bad territory.

#14 Posted by Pr1mus (3907 posts) -

I think that fake cast looks pretty awesome.

#15 Edited by ajamafalous (11994 posts) -

Aside from Megan Fox that cast is actually completely fucking awesome

10/10 would watch

EDIT: God, I can't stop thinking about Steve Buscemi as Splinter. That fucking voice.

#16 Edited by 8Bit_Archer (452 posts) -

Aside from Megan Fox that cast is actually completely fucking awesome

10/10 would watch

EDIT: God, I can't stop thinking about Steve Buscemi as Splinter. That fucking voice.

In my mind all they do for make up is draw whiskers, and tell him to pop his eyes really far out when he is on set.

Also don't get me wrong if Bay would go this bat-shit crazy with his cast, I would be into it for completely different reason. Could be the next Troll 2!