This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

I slept through it and missed the the Live video with Jeff Gerstmann explaining why he was fired. Is there a recorded video I can watch? I know there are also forum posts on the matter, but it's just that I don't want to see any kind of opinions until I see it come out of Jeff's mouth first.

Thanks for the help.

#2 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

Ryan confirmed there will be an archive of the video

#3 Posted by pw2566ch (480 posts) -

@RoboRobb said:

Ryan confirmed there will be an archive of the video

Do he give a date when the archive will be up? If not, when do they usually go up?

#4 Posted by RoboRobb (1051 posts) -

@pw2566ch: no date confirmed yet, I'd guess very soon as it's such a well-known topic

#5 Posted by deathfury (531 posts) -

I believe this is the Twitch.TV archive.

#6 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Wow, they really talk about it? It seemed like one of those thing that would never be answered.

#7 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

@NegativeCero: They totally addressed it and didn't skirt around the reality of it all. They knew it would loom over everything if they didn't air out the story.

#8 Posted by HistoryInRust (6275 posts) -
@NegativeCero said:

Wow, they really talk about it? It seemed like one of those thing that would never be answered.

Yeah. And it's totally what everyone thought it was, although it seems more like a grave misunderstanding than it does a skeevy capitalistic conspiracy. 
#9 Posted by TJ311 (415 posts) -

It's on YouTube now. Here you go.

#10 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@HistoryInRust said:
@NegativeCero said:

Yeah. And it's totally what everyone thought it was, although it seems more like a grave misunderstanding than it does a skeevy capitalistic conspiracy
Yeah, sadly. Sometimes I wanted the conspiracy but I always said it was probably not as terrible as people said.  
I hate it when I'm right, I wanted it to link all the way back to the White House somehow ;(
#11 Posted by morrelloman (606 posts) -

The NWO music really did it for me.

#12 Posted by CornBREDX (4836 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
@HistoryInRust said:
@NegativeCero said:

Yeah. And it's totally what everyone thought it was, although it seems more like a grave misunderstanding than it does a skeevy capitalistic conspiracy
Yeah, sadly. Sometimes I wanted the conspiracy but I always said it was probably not as terrible as people said.  I hate it when I'm right, I wanted it to link all the way back to the White House somehow ;(
It still might! Who knows, man? AAAHHH!!!
#13 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

I feel way better about the merge after watching the video, though. Although now I feel like I have to try out Gamespot to see if it's better than the last time I tried visiting. Hopefully there are still some cool dudes and dudettes there.

#14 Edited by big_jon (5709 posts) -

@morrelloman: Join the New World Order.

#15 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

@TJ311 said:

Let's take a moment to think how crazy this video would've seemed yesterday. Pretty crazy

#16 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@NegativeCero said:

I feel way better about the merge after watching the video, though. Although now I feel like I have to try out Gamespot to see if it's better than the last time I tried visiting. Hopefully there are still some cool dudes and dudettes there.

It isn't better.

There I said it.

I feel better now.

#17 Posted by TJ311 (415 posts) -

@Yanngc33 said:

@TJ311 said:

Let's take a moment to think how crazy this video would've seemed yesterday. Pretty crazy

It still seems crazy now. I can't wait to see what happens now.