Mmm...Break.

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Edited By Torb

Wellll yea it sure has been a while but now I'm finally done with my fall semester at school :D
Just finished my last final of the week! It feels great to finally be done. One step closer to the end.

Well, gaming wise I've been hitting up Left 4 Dead like nobody's business. I've got all but two achievements (The 53,000+ kills and beating all campaigns on Expert) and I've been working on em for a while, mostly the first one. The first campaign in expert took me and my friends between 5 and 6 hours and we haven't started the other three. Definitely getting my money's worth out of this game! It's great fun and the versus mode keeps me coming back for more.

As for my other games, I've gotten all 1000/1000 points in Call of Duty: World at War and my friends have stopped playing multiplayer so I think I'm going to sell it. I can still get most of my money back. Rock Band 2 has hit the backburner but I'm definitely going to start hitting it up more over break. I've been going back to Gears of War 2 as well trying to pick up some more achievements in multiplayer. They're pretty beastly hard.

Sooner or later I'm going to come back around to Assassin's Creed and finish up the stupid flag collecting on that, and I plan on getting Saints Row 2 and maybe Banjo Kazooie: N&B around Christmas.

Oh yea, and I'm selling my Wii and Wii Fit and everything I have related to them. Didn't take long after getting Wii Fit, eh? It's just not getting used enough. Anyways. Not doing a GotY list or anything like that. I think it's a waste of time to do it by oneself. A group is best because not everyone can play every game.

Alrighty, until next time! Laters.

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Torb

Wellll yea it sure has been a while but now I'm finally done with my fall semester at school :D
Just finished my last final of the week! It feels great to finally be done. One step closer to the end.

Well, gaming wise I've been hitting up Left 4 Dead like nobody's business. I've got all but two achievements (The 53,000+ kills and beating all campaigns on Expert) and I've been working on em for a while, mostly the first one. The first campaign in expert took me and my friends between 5 and 6 hours and we haven't started the other three. Definitely getting my money's worth out of this game! It's great fun and the versus mode keeps me coming back for more.

As for my other games, I've gotten all 1000/1000 points in Call of Duty: World at War and my friends have stopped playing multiplayer so I think I'm going to sell it. I can still get most of my money back. Rock Band 2 has hit the backburner but I'm definitely going to start hitting it up more over break. I've been going back to Gears of War 2 as well trying to pick up some more achievements in multiplayer. They're pretty beastly hard.

Sooner or later I'm going to come back around to Assassin's Creed and finish up the stupid flag collecting on that, and I plan on getting Saints Row 2 and maybe Banjo Kazooie: N&B around Christmas.

Oh yea, and I'm selling my Wii and Wii Fit and everything I have related to them. Didn't take long after getting Wii Fit, eh? It's just not getting used enough. Anyways. Not doing a GotY list or anything like that. I think it's a waste of time to do it by oneself. A group is best because not everyone can play every game.

Alrighty, until next time! Laters.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

I'm planning on buying Left 4 Dead cause a lot of my friends are playing it and they want me to get it.