#1 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

I was wondering how you all feel about Mondays. They're a really strange day for me; while I usually wake up way earlier on Monday than any other day of the week (after sleeping past noon all weekend,) I tend to get the least done. All the same, they're still incredibly strong days, as far as the week usually goes. Of course, it's also a slow start back into the media newsweek (although the political, geopolitical/warfare and economic newsweek never ends) and it always signifies a nice start to the week. People also seem to be on the net more, mostly because they'd rather be on the net than focusing on work.

So, Mondays?

#2 Posted by kurtkless (89 posts) -

i love mondays

#3 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I hate Mondays.

#4 Posted by andriv (256 posts) -

I love the rest of the week more than the Monday. They start at 8:30 with Math

#5 Posted by leinad44 (503 posts) -

-Tell me why!? -I don't like Mondays!

#6 Posted by HeroMuseum (16 posts) -
#7 Posted by thevigilanteoflove (504 posts) -

I definitely don't like the end to the weekends, but I dislike Tuesday more than Monday because that's when you know your totally in the shit.

#8 Edited by DeeGee (2113 posts) -

I have my creative writing lecture on Monday, so it's a good day for me. I'm only in university for a few hours, compared to the seven hour day I have on Tuesday.

Fuck Tuesdays.

#9 Posted by A_Dog (743 posts) -

I start school late and finish early on Mondays, so they're pretty great.

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4236 posts) -

I feel bad the rest of the week gets such a bum deal... Saturday alone is like 7 and a 1/2 Monday's all rolled into one.

#11 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

@thevigilanteoflove said:

I definitely don't like the end to the weekends, but I dislike Tuesday more than Monday because that's when you know your totally in the shit.

See, that feeling doesn't hit me until Wednesday. I'm at university now, so I can go to my Monday and Tuesday classes and not mind, but it's going back to the same classes again on Wednesday that wears me down.

#12 Posted by bybeach (4723 posts) -

Mondays are better these days. I used to love fridays(Monday I had Friday on my mind) but usually because it was a strong work-day for me. Everything had come together by then. Mondays on the other hand were discombobulated and having to get back into gear.
#13 Posted by DeF (4799 posts) -

I haven't loved Mondays for about two weeks now ... I don't know why. It feels like something is missing.

#14 Posted by JaredA (820 posts) -

Mondays suck

#15 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1224 posts) -

I like it because it's one of my days off.

#16 Posted by ckeats (489 posts) -

I dislike mondays because I have classes at 8 and 10, then a break till 5:30, then Tuesdays off. It's disconnecting having two days off, one on, one off, back on.

#17 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Mondays are bittersweet.

#18 Posted by tescovee (352 posts) -

@DeF said:

I haven't loved Mondays for about two weeks now ... I don't know why. It feels like something is missing.

+1

#19 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

Great when I'm not working. Suck when I am.

#20 Posted by NickBOTT (481 posts) -

@thevigilanteoflove said:

Absolutely this. This particular Monday however I'm hating so far because I'm working a 12 hour shift : (

#21 Posted by _Zombie_ (1462 posts) -

Hate them like the plague. For some reason, most of the bad shit in the week condenses into that one day.

#22 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

@tescovee said:

@DeF said:

+1

+2! I agree that these last two mondays have been...lacking.

#23 Posted by Bocam (3670 posts) -

I love no content Mondays.

#24 Edited by jbuchan76 (147 posts) -

@DeF said:

I agree.. is Ryan on strike or something?

It's about the only thing i look forward to on Monday mornings..

Edit:

Its the only reason i came to the forums.. thinking maybe i missed something.. Where is I love Monday's?

#25 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

Monday is the day i get to bring my girlfriend to my house, so i love mondays. Not this Monday, however, so that explains why i'm on the Internet.