#151 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

@Fobwashed said:

Can't remember if I posted in this topic already but...this is brilliant, great work!

#152 Posted by Slayer (82 posts) -

Amazing work man ! I really love it.

Could you post a super highres one? and make a 8bit GiantBomb logo + text on it.

That would make a great printout!

#153 Posted by FelixCulpa (97 posts) -

Ohh man this is really great. Nice work dude.

#154 Posted by Fobwashed (2119 posts) -

@Slayer: How high res you talkin? I already have a logo sittin around so I threw it in there for you =P

#155 Posted by newhaap (425 posts) -

This is fantastic work... Also I've been trying to figure out who basketball dude is and just realized it's Will Smith! Hahah!

#156 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (332 posts) -

Wow. That's really awesome.

#157 Posted by Sanj (2457 posts) -

This is amazing, the best GB fan art I've seen.

#158 Posted by zombie2011 (4983 posts) -

This is really awesome, i like brad with the safety gear on it makes him more recognizable.

#159 Posted by Willza92 (266 posts) -

so so so so good. My only suggestion would be to get Patrick an alternative hot dog costume that allows him to cast the spell "The floor is now FUCKING LAVA!"

#160 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

My smile got bigger and bigger as I scrolled down through all the additions and changes you've made. Fantastic work, duder.

#161 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

Just so you know, you're one of my favourite people ever right now.

#162 Edited by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

Can you please revert Ryan's smile back to how it originally was? It was perfect before.

#163 Posted by DaBuddaDa (290 posts) -

Love this so much! How about Luchadeer!?

#164 Posted by Vitor (2823 posts) -

Haha, the Will Smith one cracked me up. Love it. Please keep it in there!

#165 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

<3

#166 Edited by VicRattlehead (1399 posts) -

these are fantastic... in a perfect world rorie would be riding a puppy to save the day all the time

you should add a luchadeer and shaq head to round out the giantbombness

#167 Posted by ElCount (71 posts) -

I gotta say this has just made my day immensely better, thanks

#168 Posted by Fobwashed (2119 posts) -

Guess who =)

#169 Posted by KnifeySpoony (1165 posts) -

These are excellent man. Makes me think there should be a side-scrolling brawler with these characters. Add some glasses to Mr. Kasavin and it's perfect.

#170 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3906 posts) -

These are so great. I need this game now. Also hot dog suit Trick would be rad.

#171 Edited by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

Don't listen to the lovers, Patrick is fine the way he is. Cool Baby needs his sunglasses badly though.

#172 Posted by Anwar (883 posts) -

@Fobwashed: Is that cool baby? Where are his shades?

#173 Posted by falconpunch (178 posts) -

wow

#174 Posted by ch3burashka (5112 posts) -

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING MAKE THIS INTO A GAME OR SOMETHING

#175 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

No Rival Videogame Website? And please revert Ryan's smile. >:

#176 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Who is the guy with the sword?

#177 Posted by Szlifier (496 posts) -
@Slayer@Slayer said:

Amazing work man ! I really love it.

Could you post a super highres one? and make a 8bit GiantBomb logo + text on it.

That would make a great printout!

Just resize it using nearest neighbour method.
#178 Posted by ichthy (539 posts) -

This is the best thing ever.

#179 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1820 posts) -

Kasavin & Cool Baby could both use some glasses, but saved either way.

Having just seen the OP, it took me a while to figure out Mr. Smith.

#180 Posted by Fobwashed (2119 posts) -

@KnifeySpoony: I tried glasses on him but they all sorta looked funky and he doesn't always use em soooooo. I might try it out later on if he still looks weird.

@RockmanBionics: @Anwar: I drew him from memory, forgot the shades. It's fixed now -_-;;

@MikeGosot: I'll change it back for now . Though that means giving him a full beard.

@Phatmac: Supposed to be Norman Chan but the reference is super obscured.

#181 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Fobwashed: I can live with Ryan's full beard. Also, you did an awesome job, and thanks for listening to the community!
#182 Edited by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

Finally figured out that the guys with the hammer was Kasavin, maybe try and give him a little darker skin/hair (trying not to sound racist, but i think he's just got a darker skin color than the current one). and who is the guy with the pink hardhat? a different version of brad? (figured it out) and maybe im just toally missing this, but whos the black guy? a globetrotter?

#183 Posted by Butano (1746 posts) -

@RTSlord said:

Finally figured out that the guys with the hammer was Kasavin, maybe try and give him a little darker skin/hair (trying not to sound racist, but i think he's just got a darker skin color than the current one). and who is the guy with the pink hardhat? a different version of brad? (figured it out) and maybe im just toally missing this, but whos the black guy? a globetrotter?

Hint: Fresh Prince.

#184 Posted by Butano (1746 posts) -

I think if Norm had his glasses, he would be a bit more recognizable. Took me a while to figure out it was him. Or to be mildly racist, make his eyes be -_-

Hardcore Dave look too happy IMO, but the fact that he floats like M. Bison makes up for it. Love coming back and seeing all the great updates on the picture!

#185 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Pretty sure this is best.

(I think I may have already said this, but it warrants it being said twice)

#186 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3066 posts) -

Luchadeer?

#187 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

Baby needs a cool pair of shades!

#188 Posted by RollingZeppelin (2027 posts) -

This is the greatest thing.

#189 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

@Butano: really? thats what i thought it might be, but it looks nothing like will smith (the actor version). then again my memory is pretty crappy...so idk

#190 Posted by Butano (1746 posts) -

@RTSlord:

It's his outfit from the intro and the first episode, but yea, I could see where someone would be confused by it.

#191 Posted by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

@Fobwashed: It took me a while to get the "real-life Fruit Ninja" reference as well. Would an orange levitating in the air in front of him be too on the nose?

#192 Posted by Demoskinos (15019 posts) -

I'm still saying Coonce needs to be made. Sure he isn't part of GB anymore but he still is the resident SSX and NBA Jam aficionado

#193 Posted by Cogzwell (252 posts) -

I love this with great roaring, passionate, thrusts!

#194 Posted by Mento (2698 posts) -

If you needed to figure out who they're all running away from, Luchadeer would be perfect. Dude's already stewing sitting on a pile in the office instead of his usual vantage point on a wall. Won't be much longer until he kills again.

Cool Baby needs his shades (needs 'em!). You could also add a floating Shaq head if you're really aching for another obscurish cameo. Otherwise I think this is incredible enough already.

#195 Edited by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

This is awesome and should keep going.

Edit: They should just pay you to do this all day.

#196 Posted by Fobwashed (2119 posts) -

@MikeGosot: Back to original

@Butano: I've given Norm the eye treatment as glasses are crazy hard to make look right when a glasses line makes up for like 10~15 percent of the total face height available -_-;;

@RTSlord: Maybe I shoulda gone with Men in Black or something more recognizable than a million year old sitcom intro. . . Or maybe just, you know. Make him the actual Will Smith instead of the famous one.

@RockmanBionics: Thought about it, but it doesn't jibe too well.

@Demoskinos: I unfortunately know Coonce less than Rich Gallup and that Harmonix guy who's name elludes me at the moment.

@Mento: That's yet another thing I've thought of, but they're not really running away from something as much as they're just like running. I'd prolly stop w/the additions as soon as I figure out what the hell situation to put them all in =\ Until then, I'm pretty much at a point where I'm going back and fine tuning the existing ppls to my liking =)

#197 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

@Fobwashed:

#198 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -
@Dany

Oh my christ. I would wear this on a shirt.

#199 Posted by Dogma (975 posts) -

Wow! This is wonderfull! This needs to be made as a wallpaper!

#200 Posted by Cogzwell (252 posts) -

I feel like if you wanted to go with IRL Will Smith you could either do...

A) Shakeweight

B) Penguin Suit

C) 3rd person camera rig.