This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

What is the most awkward time you got a boner?

I would have to say one time back when I was at school during maths when I was called up to do a sum on the board.

#2 Posted by Dourin (234 posts) -

Reading this thread.

I've said too much >.>

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

That time I didn't have my penis on me. Man, that felt weird.

#4 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Okay, seriously guys?

#5 Posted by NegativeCero (3041 posts) -

Alright, this is getting into 4chan territory.

#6 Posted by vegetashonor (660 posts) -

Right now...

#7 Edited by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -

Stabbing you for making this thread...

#8 Posted by wrecks (2320 posts) -

No.

#9 Posted by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

There's no such thing as an awkward boner. All boners are magical gifts from God. They are meant to be appreciated. Are you second guessing God?

#10 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4504 posts) -

lol

#11 Posted by A_Talking_Donkey (262 posts) -

While watching Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman

#12 Posted by Unilad (580 posts) -

This forum needs to be sterilised.

Either that...or someone needs to take it out for Ice Cream and tell it the world is a good place!

#13 Posted by YoThatLimp (1938 posts) -

@49th said:

Sometimes when I'm travelling on the tube my mind will start to wander... which leads to a boner which always seems to happen just before my stop. I then proceed to frantically think of stuff to make it go down before I need to get off the train. It's worse when it's packed because you risk poking someone in the ass.

Everyone has a technique to get their boner down, right? Never told anyone this, but I usually think of the black guy from Yo Gabba Gabba, just his face staring straight at me and spinning around.

It is weird, that is the only way I can get a boner these days.

Seriously, why does your body decide it would be a great time to get a boner when you are about to get off at a stop?!

#14 Posted by ZombiePie (5760 posts) -

This is beyond the scope of what we want to see on the forums. As the Forum Rules state that there's to be no discussions of sexually explicit topics.