Most hours you've worked in a week/consecutive work days?

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PercyChuggs

So my place of employment needs to be staffed 24 hours a day, and since I was the only part time worker, and nobody else wants to work overnights, it's been my duty to be here while everyone else is sleeping or enjoying life. Since last Tuesday, I've gotten 78 hours of work in, in 7 consecutive days. I'm not complaining at all, and I know there are plenty of harder, longer (he heh) jobs out there. What's the maximum amount of hours you've ever worked in a week, and also, how many consecutive days? If you're Cal Ripken, please piss off.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

78?? holy crap!
The most I've worked in one week is 56.  I work for USPS so around christmas time, with all the Christmas cards and stuff, it get's insanely busy.
The bad part is though that the mail seems to completely die in the spring and summer, so now I'm down to just 24 hours a week.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By singular

Back then when I had my own business I worked 13 hours a day from Monday to Sunday for 2 months. That cost me at least 10 years of my life.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine

I act in my school plays and the week of the plays at school for about 78 hours.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Diamond

I worked at a computer retailer years ago for about 70 hours one week when I wanted a import Dreamcast.