temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! time for another blog

ok first thing, the premiere of X-men Origins: Wolverine was about 30 min from my house and I wanted to go so bad but i was busy doing school stuff. I am just happy that something interesting finally happened to my area here in arizona.

second thing is this weekend I am hopefully gonna see Wolverine on opening night and then I have a party on sunday so that should be fun.

and other than that nothing else has really happened. so this blog was basically just to say that I'm not dead or anything. also I am trying to get a PS2 so wish me luck as i try to get one.

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! time for another blog

ok first thing, the premiere of X-men Origins: Wolverine was about 30 min from my house and I wanted to go so bad but i was busy doing school stuff. I am just happy that something interesting finally happened to my area here in arizona.

second thing is this weekend I am hopefully gonna see Wolverine on opening night and then I have a party on sunday so that should be fun.

and other than that nothing else has really happened. so this blog was basically just to say that I'm not dead or anything. also I am trying to get a PS2 so wish me luck as i try to get one.