MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MAST

No Caption Provided

I wanted to introduce all of you to a gaming community that i've been a part of for nearly 3 years. We call ourselves Mongbat. Our primary focus is in Warhammer Online, with about 30+ people playing it regularly. However, we have another 15-20 or so doing other things. Some are looking forward to the new Star Wars MMO, The Old Rebuplic. While others are dabbling in a variety of different games.
Our goal is to be a close-knit gaming group. To not have anyone get "lost in the crowd" so to speak. We don't plan on spreading ourselves too thin over dozens of games. Most likely we will have a couple primary games, one of which is already Warhammer Online, as i mentioned earlier. In addition to the primary games, all of us will probably dabble in Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and other games that can be played casually.

Again, this guild has been around for about three years. Most of our members are extremely loyal, and have been with us almost the entirety of that three years. Of course, we are always looking for new blood. Which is the purpose of this post. Please, feel free to drop by and give us a yell. We have a guild in WAR, and pre-launch guilds set up for Diablo 3, and a couple other games already... We have no requirements. Just post when you feel like it, hop on our vent when you feel like it. It's all very laid back and relaxed.

I extend this invitation to all of you. Come, relax, and talk games with us!

www.mongbat.com