My Apology

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

Okay, so I've realized my last topic was a pretty offensive and arrogant. I guess I'm not comfortable about a gay guy hitting on me. My reaction to him hitting on me was homophobic and I feel awful about it. I'm not homophobic and I don't have anything against the homosexual lifestyle, I guess I just fell a little uncomfortable with a guy being interested in me that way. I'm actually involved in my school's drama every year and around half of the guys I work with are gay. I get a along with them fine and consider them to be my friends, I guess a guy never hit on me before and it caught me really of guard. 
I know I'm not going to get raped when I go to his house tomorrow and he knows I'm not gay so he wont make a move on me. To tell you the truth I knew he wouldn't rape me, I just wanted my topic to get a bit more attention. I'm such a jerk. :(
You guys are probably really looking down at me now and you have every right too. What I wrote was extremely offensive, mean, and hurtful and I apologize to anyone who feels in anyway offended. 

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolverine

Okay, so I've realized my last topic was a pretty offensive and arrogant. I guess I'm not comfortable about a gay guy hitting on me. My reaction to him hitting on me was homophobic and I feel awful about it. I'm not homophobic and I don't have anything against the homosexual lifestyle, I guess I just fell a little uncomfortable with a guy being interested in me that way. I'm actually involved in my school's drama every year and around half of the guys I work with are gay. I get a along with them fine and consider them to be my friends, I guess a guy never hit on me before and it caught me really of guard. 
I know I'm not going to get raped when I go to his house tomorrow and he knows I'm not gay so he wont make a move on me. To tell you the truth I knew he wouldn't rape me, I just wanted my topic to get a bit more attention. I'm such a jerk. :(
You guys are probably really looking down at me now and you have every right too. What I wrote was extremely offensive, mean, and hurtful and I apologize to anyone who feels in anyway offended. 

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

No Caption Provided
CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I think we all learned a really valuable lesson today. You won't get AIDS just because you're friends with a gay person, or even a black person.

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AgentofChaos
@CoolDrMoney said:
" I think we all learned a really valuable lesson today. You won't get AIDS just because you're friends with a gay person, or even a black person. "
Or a Jew. Whoops, I dropped a hard J.
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bruce
@Wolverine: 

I think apology blogs have a history of being locked...>_>
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolverine
@Bruce said:
" @Wolverine:  I think apology blogs have a history of being locked...>_> "
I don't care if it gets locked. I need people to know that I'm sorry.
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By hatking
@Wolverine:
I don't think any mature person will still be looking down on you.  I wouldn't worry about it anymore.  Just enjoy yourself tomorrow.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#8  Edited By citizenkane

There is no need to have a conversation to go along with it.  People can just read the apology.