My Band's New Album Free For You, Oh Boy!

jonnyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonnyp

Hello my fine fellow internet friends! Here's the scoop: my friend and I just recorded our third EP and we'd really like any and everyone to hear it so we put it up for free on bandcamp. It's rock music in the same vein as Sparta, Hot Water Music, Face to Face, etc. so if that's your particular flavor of ear candy please check it out. If you know what it's like to pour your heart into something you really hope others will enjoy, then give this a download, and if it hits your happy spot share it with your friends, family, and ex-girlfriends that you still semi-respect because their immaculate taste in music.

If anyone else has music they'd like to share, by all means let me know!

preparethejoust.bandcamp.com

Cheers everyone!

UPDATE: Now all our albums are on there for free so have at it! Thanks again for all the feedback. You guys are the best - I'm getting misty over here..

ekajarmstro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ekajarmstro

I really like it! Some of it reminds of the instrumental stuff they use to advertise audio software. I usually prefer stuff with vocals/lyrics in general though. Here is something I was a part of (as the drummer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFmGLqsb7yA&feature=channel&list=UL

jonnyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jonnyp

@EkajArmstro: Hey, thank you for checking it out!

Really enjoyed the break towards the end of that song. You guys handled it perfectly on stage :)

Blomakrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Blomakrans

This is pretty damn cool. Thanks and good luck!

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

That first song was pretty sick.

morello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morello

Very nice, thanks for sharing it!

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainCody

Not bad! But, for an instrumental band, I think the tone of the guitar could be a little better, bass is really the only thing I found to sound right. I'm gonna give this album a listen before I make a clear opinion, the first song made me not like the drummer but I feel a bit better about his abilities on Sleep Canon.

Casey25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Casey25

My friend's brother is in a band with a group of friends down in Laguna Niguel in Orange County. They're pretty chill dudes and they have a ton of fun makin their music. They could use some exposure.

here they are on bandcamp!

http://rebelsofanalog.bandcamp.com/

dld their album for free

http://rebelsofanalog.com/index.html#freemusic

Also i listened to a couple of your tracks, OP, and it sounds great, get yourself a singer!

jonnyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jonnyp

@Blomakrans: @GetEveryone: Thanks guys! I really appreciate that.

@Morello: Ah, of course man you're welcome. Thanks for giving it a listen!

@CaptainCody: For sure, yeah we self engineered that one so we're still getting the hang of it. Check out our previous two albums up for free on there now as well. They have much better drumming (because it wasn't me haha - still learning. so what, I should stick to guitar and bass? ;) and they sound a bit better.

@Casey25: Very cool man, they sound good! That video is pretty funny. I love that he actually did just stand outside the door and play the show. That's dedication!