My current gaming expedition

FluidLung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By FluidLung

So Lately i have been feeding my sudden urge for a tower defense game with Hidden path entertainments defense grid: The awakening, which i found i am a fickle beast one minute im loving it then the next im hastily exiting the game hoping to erase my memory of how terrible i did on the last map.

I finally loaded up cave story+ which i had already heard was a must play i first setup my game controller on my computer to save my freakishly weak wrists from the diabolical game that is cave story+. What an awesome game though i regret not buying and playing it sooner the gun experience is especially fun for me giving me a old school raiden kind of feel with my guns upgrading.

Another game i have been playing of late is Chrono Trigger, i started playing it due to the current hilarious endurance run been done by Ryan and Patrick. I had tried playing it before to no avail but since watching some of the videos my interest has been ignited again. I think the thing that originally put me off was been used to secret of mana from when i was a kid but im slowly over coming this.

Anyway a good few days of gaming i guess my current choices have a little age sitting with them but games can be like fine wine right? just getting better with age.

Well off to play some more

FluidLung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FluidLung

So Lately i have been feeding my sudden urge for a tower defense game with Hidden path entertainments defense grid: The awakening, which i found i am a fickle beast one minute im loving it then the next im hastily exiting the game hoping to erase my memory of how terrible i did on the last map.

I finally loaded up cave story+ which i had already heard was a must play i first setup my game controller on my computer to save my freakishly weak wrists from the diabolical game that is cave story+. What an awesome game though i regret not buying and playing it sooner the gun experience is especially fun for me giving me a old school raiden kind of feel with my guns upgrading.

Another game i have been playing of late is Chrono Trigger, i started playing it due to the current hilarious endurance run been done by Ryan and Patrick. I had tried playing it before to no avail but since watching some of the videos my interest has been ignited again. I think the thing that originally put me off was been used to secret of mana from when i was a kid but im slowly over coming this.

Anyway a good few days of gaming i guess my current choices have a little age sitting with them but games can be like fine wine right? just getting better with age.

Well off to play some more