Posted by Colorwind (230 posts) -

This week, I played some Deadpool and Batman Arkham Asylum for my video series of those two, be sure to check them out at youtube.com/colorwind but my whole week was really all about Grand Theft Auto V. I've been playing it nearly every day for hours each. I've put in over 30 hours and I can't get enough. I haven't been this addicted to a Grand Theft Auto game since San Andreas. I love the world, I like the characters, and the missions are much more interesting this time. The controls feel good, if not perfect, and there's just so much to do! This is going to be a short one since I already did an impressions piece on Gaming Precision but yeah, I've been playing GTA V ALL WEEK!

Now for some promotion. I have the aforementioned Grand Theft Auto V Impressions, an editorial on why thatgamecompany conveys emotion better than any other developer out there now, hands on coverage of day one and day two of the Tokyo Game Show, and my weekly GP Picks feature where my recommendations are pretty easy to figure out. So what have you been playing this past week?