• 87 results
#1 Posted by andrikas (2 posts) -

We're bored and she suggested we'd play a computer game. I have 2 tabletops.. One's a quad core PC and the other's a Mac Pro... The game obviously would have to be a go on both platforms (if not, I do have parallels on my mac.. but would be good if I didn't have to use that)

Would be great if the game was a co-operative, wouldn't want to destroy her and make her mad..

Thanks!

#2 Posted by DG991 (1344 posts) -

Sex.

#3 Posted by oatz (1103 posts) -

sex

#4 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

Portal 2. Works on Mac and Windows and has co-op.

#5 Posted by ImaLizard (72 posts) -

Id have been dissappointed if the first post hadnt have been sex

#6 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, Alien Swarm, Heroes of Might and Magic.

#7 Posted by DarkShaper (1333 posts) -

Portal 2

#8 Posted by andrikas (2 posts) -

We just had sex.. now it's gaming time... TF2.. that has a co-op? I have it installed on both already... 

#9 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Sex II., The Sequel to Sex.

#10 Posted by Quemador (167 posts) -

Sex

#11 Posted by McBEEF (360 posts) -

Hoard? It has co-op i think. Demo was awesome.

#12 Posted by teh_destroyer (3567 posts) -

You all should download and try out League of Legends, its also free to play.

#13 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@andrikas said:

wouldn't want to destroy her and make her mad..

@DG991 said:

Sex.

Make her mad, apologize, destroy her with sex.

#14 Posted by MightyDuck (1522 posts) -

I'd assume it's on PC/Mac, but not certain...

Anyway, I'd go with "You Don't Know Jack."  My fiance loves it.

#15 Posted by thebatmobile (981 posts) -

Wordfeud.

#16 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

You guys clearly aren't having enough sex if you need something else to do.

#17 Posted by Devilb0y (131 posts) -

Viva Pinata if a 360 is obtainable; that's something me and the missus bonded over early in our relationship and the sequel has co-op.

Or maybe a sim game otherwise? Sim Golf is old but also amazing.

#18 Edited by Beaudacious (929 posts) -

Playing video games with girlfriends leads to less sex, prevents sex, avoids sex. So I'd say Sex III: The elusive G-spot.

Sex

#19 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
#20 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

Castle Crashers. Just play it. Then have sex.

#21 Posted by TobbRobb (4647 posts) -

Left 4 dead works on a mac right? That or Portal 2. Tf2 is fun but competitive.

#22 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
@WaylonJennings said:
Se... oh wait nvm
#23 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

Play Heroes 3. Get bored. Have sex.

#24 Posted by iAmJohn (6120 posts) -

Sex.

#25 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -
@DG991 said:

Sex.

@oatz said:

sex

@Subject2Change said:

Sex II., The Sequel to Sex.

@Quemador said:

Sex

@RiotBananas said:

@andrikas said:

wouldn't want to destroy her and make her mad..

@DG991 said:

Sex.

Make her mad, apologize, destroy her with sex.

@Beaudacious said:

Playing video games with girlfriends leads to less sex, prevents sex, avoids sex. So I'd say Sex III: The elusive G-spot.     Sex 

@iAmJohn said:

Sex.

But also Sex.
#26 Posted by rflx (576 posts) -

TF2. You can be the heavy, and she can be a healer. Or the other way around, if you're into that kind of stuff.

#27 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

I don't think people understand that the sex joke wasn't funny the first time, if your over the age of 10. Anyway, Portal 2 is one of the only Co-op PC games I can recommend. I would honestly play around in Steam and see if anything catches your eye.

#28 Posted by believer258 (11907 posts) -

Portal 2 and Left4 Dead 

Doesn't Borderlands work on the Mac as well?

#29 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Fun fact: 50% of the people in here who recommended sex don't even know what it's like to actually have sex. Even more fun to see the ones reading this and then trying to defend themselves by lying about their sexlife :D

Portal 2 is a great co-op game though, so go play that

#30 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

If you want to hate each other: Splosion-man 

#31 Posted by Nocall (353 posts) -
@csoup said:

I don't think people understand that the sex joke wasn't funny the first time, if your over the age of 10. Anyway, Portal 2 is one of the only Co-op PC games I can recommend. I would honestly play around in Steam and see if anything catches your eye.

Everything csoup said x2. Portal 2 is probably your best bet, since you can take it slow and work together and don't need twitchy skills. My GF can't do first-person games, though (makes her motion sick) so we usually play 3rd person stuff together. I recommend Trine if she's had some experience with games. Also stuff like  Minecraft/Terraria work good as "me and the gf" games,  since you can work together towards a common goal whose difficulty you are able to define yourselves.
#32 Posted by m0rdr3d (474 posts) -

Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 all sound good.  Also, Sex IV: A New Hope.
#33 Posted by krazy_kyle (716 posts) -

Anything apart from an MMO.
#34 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

Anal? But really Portal 2.

#35 Posted by nail1080 (1975 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

Fun fact: 50% of the people in here who recommended sex don't even know what it's like to actually have sex. Even more fun to see the ones reading this and then trying to defend themselves by lying about their sexlife :D

fun fact: the people who respond like this on the internet to a subject such as sex or drugs knows even less than the people who brought up the topic in the 1st place
#36 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -
@thebatmobile said:

Wordfeud.

haha
#37 Posted by marvin_martian (93 posts) -

Catherine.  It's a game to make her mad at you, thus denying you sex.

#38 Edited by Nocall (353 posts) -
@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

fun fact: the people who respond like this on the internet to a subject such as sex or drugs knows even less than the people who brought up the topic in the 1st place
fun fact: the people who respond like this to the people who respond like that on the internet to a subject such as sex or drugs knows even less than the people who brought up the topic in the 1st place
#39 Posted by MentalDisruption (1635 posts) -

Portal 2 sex

#40 Posted by JJOR64 (18992 posts) -

Lego Island.

#41 Posted by solidlife (878 posts) -

wow

#42 Posted by pplus0440 (260 posts) -

world of warcraft or FFXI are definatly your games dude. Make hear a priest on muradin horde and you will be a paladin tank. I'd see wow is populated by mostly pot heads and couples right now. Chicks love that game .
#43 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@nail1080: You're correct, I know nothing about drugs, they disgust me and so do stoners and druggies.

And being in a relationship/getting married in 4 months also means that I will know less about sex since that's probably gonna go away once the ring comes on

#44 Posted by chrismafuchris (1088 posts) -

What about Civilization 4? That's a fun game.

#45 Posted by nail1080 (1975 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:

@nail1080: You're correct, I know nothing about drugs, they disgust me and so do stoners and druggies.

And being in a relationship/getting married in 4 months also means that I will know less about sex since that's probably gonna go away once the ring comes on

Funny how the guy who accuses people on the thread of being a bunch of pre-pubescent kids then lays out some of his life facts.... or wait are they.... this is the internet, and according to you, there is a very good chance you're bullshitting and you are in fact a pre-pubescent kid. But good luck on your fake marriage. 

Also fun fact: there's a good chance your bullshit marriage will end in divorce.
#46 Posted by Revenant86 (156 posts) -

Demon's Souls 

and then Sex 

you can thank me later

#47 Posted by ColinWright (741 posts) -

WoW. or Portal 2. 

#48 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

@nail1080 said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Funny how the guy who accuses people on the thread of being a bunch of pre-pubescent kids then lays out some of his life facts.... or wait are they.... this is the internet, and according to you, there is a very good chance you're bullshitting and you are in fact a pre-pubescent kid. But good luck on your fake marriage. Also fun fact: there's a good chance your bullshit marriage will end in divorce.

As far as I can tell, you're the first to even mention anyone being pre-pubescent kids in this thread.

And thanks a lot, even though I know you're not being serious, a "good luck" from the worst troll ever is still a "good luck". It could end in divorce sure, just like your mom and dads did but that's how life goes :)

#49 Posted by leebmx (2244 posts) -
@csoup said:

Don't be such an old prude. I'm 33 and found it amusing. Sex. Just say it aloud. Go on..................................There. You see?
#50 Posted by Lifestrike (482 posts) -

League of Legends.