My hopes for the next big Zelda.

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By cloneslayer

I'm not talking something on the DS. I mean the first full Zelda game on the Wii (I don't count Twilight Princess).

1) No gimmicks!!- This means no stupid Wii functionality thing. Nintendo is pretty good about their core IPs like this, but you never know.

2) New Items/Reuse Retires Items-
TP had a good thing with the Top and the Ball and Chain, I would like to see that keep going with more new dungeon items. Also wouldn't mind to see the resurrection of something like the rods or magic cape.

3)Better Puzzels
- really, when was the last time you had trouble sovling a zelda puzzle? bring in someone with new ideas! its not that hard to make a puzzle no one has seen before.

4)Better Bosses
- TP bosses really dissapointed me. It was like "well I got the bommerang in this dungeon so ill use that, OK, hes stunned smack him, now due that a total of three times I win." Why does ever boss have to be defeated with the dungeon item. Take LttP, there is a boss halfway through the game you only need the Master Sword for, not the dungeon item. And such a novel change threw me off going back a playing it after all these years. Mix it up, confuse me, make me die in a boss fight once or twice.

5) Zelda/Gannon really?
- Ya, I get it, she gets captured, I fight Gannon, triforce, bla bla bla! Give me a new story not the same thing tweeked a little.

The main problem is oviously lack of originality, but they get away with it because it take 5 years for the next one to come out so you forget your playing the same thing. I love Zelda, and I hope Nintendo would show it some more love too. Throw away the cookie cutter and use your hands again!!!

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Virago

defintiely better bosses. TP was waaaay easy.

But come on, it's GANNON. you gotta beat Gannon!! I just really want link to look as good as he did in TP. That was a bonus.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Black_Rose

I had a hard time with most TP and WW puzzles actually. It wasn't hard, it's just that it took me an hour to figure them out only to be feel like a fool afterwards.

I just want the next console game to be based on the Twilight Princess universe, the characters and world look fantastic there.