My quest to sell my game collection

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

I've realized that the value of games goes down really fast so I've decided that I'm going to sell all the games I have that I am not emotionally attached to or that I'm still not currently playing. So far I sold Rainbow Six Vegas, Saints Row, Crackdown, Call of Duty Finest Hour, WarioWare Touched, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition and made about $120 using Amazon Marketplace and eBay. What do you guys think about the value of games, do you keep your games or sell them when your done with them?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Wolverine

I've realized that the value of games goes down really fast so I've decided that I'm going to sell all the games I have that I am not emotionally attached to or that I'm still not currently playing. So far I sold Rainbow Six Vegas, Saints Row, Crackdown, Call of Duty Finest Hour, WarioWare Touched, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition and made about $120 using Amazon Marketplace and eBay. What do you guys think about the value of games, do you keep your games or sell them when your done with them?

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Eelcire

Like you I only keep games that I found to be exceptionally good or are part of a collection that I'm working on. The rest get sold or traded. As games are generally massed produced, it's only natural that they won't hold their value. Rare games like Mavel vs. Capcom 2 keep the price high, while games like Final Fantasy VII hold their value due to most people just not selling.