My Sick Day

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

So because of my cold I decided to stay home. I woke up around 1:45 and grabbed some water bottles and fruit. I than went and grabbed my laptop and watched a bunch of The Office and 30 Rock episodes on Hulu. Then I remembered how busy my day is going to be tomorrow and I started to clean up a little bit and do laundry. I am going to order a pizza to eat while I study. Tomorrow I've got to start writing a song about Macbeth with my friend because my English teacher is letting us bring in our guitars to play this song that were going to write for extra credit and plain good fun. I'll probably post a link to us playing the song on this site. Were playing it on friday. Alright I've got to empty my trash can full of tissues.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolverine

So because of my cold I decided to stay home. I woke up around 1:45 and grabbed some water bottles and fruit. I than went and grabbed my laptop and watched a bunch of The Office and 30 Rock episodes on Hulu. Then I remembered how busy my day is going to be tomorrow and I started to clean up a little bit and do laundry. I am going to order a pizza to eat while I study. Tomorrow I've got to start writing a song about Macbeth with my friend because my English teacher is letting us bring in our guitars to play this song that were going to write for extra credit and plain good fun. I'll probably post a link to us playing the song on this site. Were playing it on friday. Alright I've got to empty my trash can full of tissues.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I stayed home today as well. I keep feeling light-headed when I stand up, to the point where I was in bed all of yesterday. Good luck with your project, and with your sickness. Hope both . . . uh . . . nevermind. No one phrase would work there.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

Good luck with the song.  When you put the video up will try to remember to watch it.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

Sucks that your sick but Hulu is awesome!!

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolverine
GamerGeek360 said:
"Sucks that your sick but Hulu is awesome!!"
I know it helps me catch up with all my favorite shows!
Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Hope you feel better soon.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolverine
ValkyrieGoddess said:
"Hope you feel better soon."
I'm feeling much better, Thanks
trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By trulyalive

I also had today off. But then, I wasn't even shifted to work to begin with =/
Which is a pain because I have a hella bad throat today. Nothing worse than being sick on your day off ;_;

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolverine
Bo17 said:
"I also had today off. But then, I wasn't even shifted to work to begin with =/Which is a pain because I have a hella bad throat today. Nothing worse than being sick on your day off ;_;"
I think its worse to be sick on a day that you have to work or go to school. I would rather be able to sleep, lay in bed and watch TV all day than have to be some where I really don't want to be when I feel like shit.
trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By trulyalive

I disagree. Because if I'm sick and I have a shift at work, I can just call in and say I'm sick, and request sick pay. Then, I get paid to sleep. It's glorious.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine
Bo17 said:
"I disagree. Because if I'm sick and I have a shift at work, I can just call in and say I'm sick, and request sick pay. Then, I get paid to sleep. It's glorious."
Alrightt well I'm a student so I can't do that but if I could I would totally agree with you.
trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By trulyalive

When I was at school and I felt sick, I'd just sleep in class and then pay my friends to photocopy their notes.
Rule #1 of life: Money gets you everywhere. I learnt that lesson quickly and used it in my favour =D