My song of the Week

PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By PJ

Well I though i'd start whit a series where I every week put up a song that I like. Its will not be the hottest tracks right now and there will probebly be songs that youz guyz never heard of.

Lets start of whit this.

Rasmus - Sophia
Rasmus or as they are later know as, The Rasmus are a finnish band that started out in 1994 and released their first album named Peep in 1996(the album included a cover of the Ghostbusters theme). This song is from their 1997 album called Playboys. The Playboys album had more of a funk-rock/ska sound to it unlike their later and IMO much worse albums. Their latest album is called Black Roses and is produced by Desmond Child. Not really my cup of Tea.
PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By PJ

Well I though i'd start whit a series where I every week put up a song that I like. Its will not be the hottest tracks right now and there will probebly be songs that youz guyz never heard of.

Lets start of whit this.

Rasmus - Sophia
Rasmus or as they are later know as, The Rasmus are a finnish band that started out in 1994 and released their first album named Peep in 1996(the album included a cover of the Ghostbusters theme). This song is from their 1997 album called Playboys. The Playboys album had more of a funk-rock/ska sound to it unlike their later and IMO much worse albums. Their latest album is called Black Roses and is produced by Desmond Child. Not really my cup of Tea.