My Suggestions For Giant Bomb Merchandise

SM2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SM2099

So I just heard about the merchandise that will appear at some time on the site. I also heard about Luchadeer on a hoodie?! Damn! Its like one of those million dollar ideas you hear about.

Again, more original GB artwork would be apreciated. Maybe a  shirts with Jeff doing the following:

1. Speech bubble that says: "Blast That Fool!!", "You can't beat 100 percent", "You can't make a Ho a Housewife", etc.
  2. Jeff fighting Godzilla.
  3. Jeff giving King Kong a nuggy.
  4. Jeff kicking Master Chief in the balls.
  5. Jeff breaking Old Snake's backspine.
  6. Jeff back hand bitch slapping Link.
  7. Jeff tackling Marcus Phoenix. 
  8. Jeff grabbing Cloud Strife by his hair and pulling MMA style his face toward Jeff's knee. 
  9. Jeff kamehameha-ing Goku.
  10.  Jeff "insert here other bad stuff to do to famous game characters"
For Vinny I taught the following concepts to be placed on whatever medium best fits it (I'll try to think of more):
  1. A racist // non racist cartoon Vinny with a thick moustache while eating a plate of spaghetti and meatballs while leaning back on Italy's Tower of Pizza.
  2. MORE SUPER SAIYAN VINNY!!
  3. A Vinny manga comic (Maybe based on more Italian stereotypes) XD
  4. Rapping Vinny ringtones (it exists, I saw the vid) or voicemail inbox recording.
For Brad I only ask three things:
  1. Cosplay Brad as Japan superstar Gackt.
  2. More huge metal (yet 80's Bon Jovi) hair giving the devil horns and sticking out a Venom-esque or just a long tongue.
  3. A Barry White or Teddy P cover album song by him.
For Ryan its actually a more simple task:
  1. Ryan and speech bubbles of his best known and trademarked quote : "Faaantastic!" on whatever.
  2. Coffee mugs. An a big pic on them of Ryan but it will differ from mug to mug because Ryan will sport various facial hair styles. From a Chaplin short moustache to a ZZT very long beards.
  3. I just want a medium like a calendar, t-shirt or a poster of this pic to help me (or someone else) get by a hard day :
"Hang in There, Baby!"

I trully believe this or one of Ryan's pics have enough potential to kick that annoying cat off that wire once and for all, go to Ryan Davis gallery ... theirs tons of potential in there for tons of stuff and also their must be tons of pics yet to be seen or shot.

Thats it... just a few weird ideas that came to mind... specially since im on vacations right now, I have lots of time for that kind of stuff.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By serbsta

You could have used that 15 minutes of your life to do something more constructive.

:p  Nah its cool, the only thing that i would buy is a hoodie though.

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mattzz10

Ryan Davis- you could add the bombcast quote: "Hold on to your f-in hats guys!!!" or at least I think thats what it is.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By thanatos990

I would buy them, we have to get Macy's in on it no Walmart crap

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers