My Thoughts: Little Big Planet 2

TheNemesis274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By TheNemesis274

So, alot of PS3 gamers know that Little Big Planet is one of the best exclusives of it's console. But I got this update from PlaystationEU and maybe a lot of you guys out there are aware of it since there is already the update at the home page of this site regarding an announcement of LBP2. 

To be honest, I never really thought that a game like LBP should have a sequel, but I think from the trailer it kinda looks okay by me, I suppose. And since I have not yet bought the first game (just got my Playstation 3), maybe I could start off by buying the second one instead. I mean, it looks like there are a whole new set of features added so that gamers cannot just make levels, but seem to make games of their own, which is pretty kick ass! And I think I got my creativity factor going down, in my humble opinion. 

TheNemesis274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheNemesis274

So, alot of PS3 gamers know that Little Big Planet is one of the best exclusives of it's console. But I got this update from PlaystationEU and maybe a lot of you guys out there are aware of it since there is already the update at the home page of this site regarding an announcement of LBP2. 

To be honest, I never really thought that a game like LBP should have a sequel, but I think from the trailer it kinda looks okay by me, I suppose. And since I have not yet bought the first game (just got my Playstation 3), maybe I could start off by buying the second one instead. I mean, it looks like there are a whole new set of features added so that gamers cannot just make levels, but seem to make games of their own, which is pretty kick ass! And I think I got my creativity factor going down, in my humble opinion.