[My] (Your) ([Christmas List]) [!] (?)

r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
This lazy boy's La-Z-Boy boasts speakers, a subwoofer, volume and bass controls, and the ability to network with up to eight friends, all built into a chair made from breathable micro-fiber fabric. It even includes a built-in pocket to hold remotes, controllers, or a tool with which to enjoy smokable microfibers.
This lazy boy's La-Z-Boy boasts speakers, a subwoofer, volume and bass controls, and the ability to network with up to eight friends, all built into a chair made from breathable micro-fiber fabric. It even includes a built-in pocket to hold remotes, controllers, or a tool with which to enjoy smokable microfibers.
Features the voice of K.I.T.T. (William Daniels) providing turn-by-turn voice guidance, interface design has the look and feel of K.I.T.T., and Voice guidance comes in 16 languages, including English, French and Spanish.
Features the voice of K.I.T.T. (William Daniels) providing turn-by-turn voice guidance, interface design has the look and feel of K.I.T.T., and Voice guidance comes in 16 languages, including English, French and Spanish.
Because he wears leather pants!
So I can wear leather pants while I listen to Yngwie!
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit
Greatest TV show of all time!
r3b3lr0b0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By r3b3lr0b0t
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I`m loving the chair and Yngwie album, I really didn`t like Lost.
Please take some pictures when you get your leather pants ; )