EDIT: The site's posting functionality continues to lay the hate, so you can get the raw MP3 file here.
Two former community podcasts merge together and try to get back into the podcasting game! I can't really say much for the quality since it's been a while, but we had fun recording this madness and hope you'll have just as much fun listening to it. To give you an idea of how much of a slapdash affair this whole thing was, I simply put out a call a few days ago and had a last-minute assemblage of friends from both The Naked Cartoon Podcast and TL;DL. It had been months (or, in the case of NCP, more than a year) since our previous gathering, and it was nice to finally sit down and vent about video games in the midst of our increasingly busy schedules; if this becomes a regular thing again, that'd be nice. However, as indicated by the title, I only planned for this to be a one-time crossover of podcasting insanity. Once more, I've come to the realization that editing is still an ordeal. That, and Giant Bomb's blogging tools absolutely kicked my ass tonight by deleting every single thing I've written for no good reason;. Seriously, this site NEEDS a save function. Leave a comment and/or feedback if you feel so inclined. It is always, ALWAYS appreciated. :)
There are some glaring omissions this time around--most notably bonbolapti, the host of TL;DL--but here's your starting lineup:
- Apathylad, the host and connoisseur of erotic visual novels featuring disabled, underage-looking females!
- aurahack, the Lumines master and professional Wipeout fan from the depths of Canada!
- DolphinButter (me!), the one who brings up The Tester and shit-talks about others' SSX abilities!
- Ossi, the solo indie game developer with nothing but the biggest anticipation for Skullgirls!
- vidiot, the man who S-ranked Final Fantasy XIII twice and wants to go back to the blades!
- VinceNotVance, the smooth-talking Vita previewer who loves the redheads!
With guest characters:
- AjayRaz, the appreciator of all things Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden... with the exception of Ninja Gaiden 3!
- Cloudenvy, the man who was in our server and remained silent!
- CommodoreGroovy, the guy who raids tomes and signs us off!
- Tiwi, the "guest caller" with no tolerance for "Mexicans" of the annoying sort!