• 85 results
#1 Posted by Demoskinos (13869 posts) -

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/30/fear-factor-donkey-semen-2/

Chugging donkey semen for $50k which isn't even going to be $50k after taxes....

Oh the awkward family conversations afterwards. Then on the other side... props to fear factor for being completely ridiculous with the challenges this time. Its kind of pathetic and absurd what crazy shit these people are willing to do for this money.

#2 Edited by Zidd (1832 posts) -

Thats what always baffled me about fear factor. the amount you win isn't even that much compared to other reality trash on TV.

#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2994 posts) -

NBC are a bunch of pussies!

#4 Posted by SuperSambo (2837 posts) -

I'd do a shot of donkey semen for that money.

It's not exactly that bad is it? It'll be a laugh amongst friends and money in your pocket - win/win.

#5 Posted by ShaggE (5986 posts) -

Hey, umm... Fear Factor? Just... just stop. Stop that thing that you're doing. That thing that you're doing? Stop doing that.*

*apologies to the McElroys

#6 Posted by Tireyo (6382 posts) -

EEEeeeewwwww. Barfapolooza.

#7 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Fear Factor: Jackass Edition

#8 Posted by louiedog (2331 posts) -

Why would anyone want to watch that?

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (13869 posts) -

@jorbear: Thats the first thing I thought of when I read this. I still remember seeing jackass 2 for the first time in theaters. There was a collective groan from the entire audience when that scene hit.

#10 Posted by Hailinel (22713 posts) -

They really should have just kept this show cancelled. I don't understand why they decided to bring it back.

#11 Posted by Lagaroth (169 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

They really should have just kept this show cancelled. I don't understand why they decided to bring it back.

The host's 'roid rage scared them. (I don't know his name, nor do I want to look it up.)

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (13869 posts) -

@Lagaroth: Joe Rogan is the host.

#13 Posted by DonChipotle (2657 posts) -

If you've taken one pop shot to the mouth, you've taken 'em all.

#14 Posted by Deusoma (2972 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

#15 Posted by MaFoLu (1854 posts) -

Umm, what's wrong with donkey semen?

#16 Posted by believer258 (11046 posts) -

@jorbear said:

Fear Factor: Jackass Edition

Ah, I knew someone else would see the correlation.

I'm not sure which is worse: the disgust in the actual act, or the distaste in suggesting it.

#17 Posted by Hailinel (22713 posts) -

@Lagaroth said:

@Hailinel said:

The host's 'roid rage scared them. (I don't know his name, nor do I want to look it up.)

Joe Rogan? In addition to announcing UFC fights, he's also a stand-up comedian. In one of his routines post-Fear Factor, he admits he was as surprised as anyone that the show lasted as long as it did. He thought it was going to be cancelled immediately.

#18 Posted by jjnen (659 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

It's too healthy?

#19 Posted by cyraxible (680 posts) -

50k for a shot of donkey spunk? Sure. That's easy money. My dignity has a price.

#20 Posted by Hailinel (22713 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

Imbibing the semen of a donkey is basically one step removed from bestiality.

#21 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5235 posts) -

Were they gonna warm it up first, or would they just have to chug it cold? I imagine cold wouldn't be that bad.

#22 Posted by MiniPato (2657 posts) -

NBC just missed a serious opportunity. You know how many people would have tuned in if they said contestants had to drink donkey semen?

#23 Posted by Mahonay (823 posts) -

I find it worrying that a decent segment of the Giant Bomb community appears to be a-okay with chugging down donkey sperm for 50 grand. Or should I be impressed?

#24 Posted by Vinny_Says (5630 posts) -

@SuperSambo said:

It's not exactly that bad is it? It'll be a laugh amongst friends and money in your pocket - win/win.

It would be the loneliest 50K you'll ever spend. "Oh hey you're that guy who drank donkey semen....yeah I can't hang out today...."

#25 Posted by EVO (3782 posts) -

I'd rather chug donkey semen that eat a spider or some of the other shit I've seen them eat on that show.

#26 Posted by Irvandus (2643 posts) -

@EVO: I'd much rather eat a spider.

#27 Posted by SuperSambo (2837 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

It would be the loneliest 50K you'll ever spend. "Oh hey you're that guy who drank donkey semen....yeah I can't hang out today...."

Who would ever say that?

#28 Posted by MiniPato (2657 posts) -

@EVO said:

I'd rather chug donkey semen that eat a spider or some of the other shit I've seen them eat on that show.

But would you want to prove yourself to be a better semen chugger than the other constestants on national television or prove yourself to be a better insect eater?

#29 Posted by Simulacrum (462 posts) -

I had no idea fear factor was still a thing.

#30 Posted by Narx (163 posts) -

How far would you go for 50k?

#31 Posted by EVO (3782 posts) -

@MiniPato said:

@EVO said:

But would you want to prove yourself to be a better semen chugger than the other constestants on national television or prove yourself to be a better insect eater?

Given the option of chugging donkey semen or cramming a live spider down my throat, fuck yeah I'd go with semen. Chicks do it all some of the time, so it can't be that bad.

#32 Posted by Marcsman (2876 posts) -

I could not live with myself for that lowball offer.

#33 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Wait what? The other challenge on the episode was.

Surviving an electric fence?

#34 Edited by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

Because Joe Rogan doesn't have a career in anything. 

@DonChipotle said:

If you've taken one pop shot to the mouth, you've taken 'em all.

Jesus Christ

@MaFoLu said:
Are you serious?
#35 Posted by big_jon (5660 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

#36 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

That show is still on?

#37 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

It gives me heartburn.

#38 Posted by SuperSambo (2837 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

And again, what good friend would say that?

#39 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

@Deusoma said:

@Hailinel said:

Because Benjamin Franklin?

#40 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@Hailinel

@MaFoLu said:

Hey man, that donkey came on to ME!
#41 Posted by MiniPato (2657 posts) -

@EVO said:

@MiniPato said:

@EVO said:

Given the option of chugging donkey semen or cramming a live spider down my throat, fuck yeah I'd go with semen. Chicks do it all some of the time, so it can't be that bad.

I was thinking about the embarrassment and shame of doing the act on national television.

#42 Posted by jimjimman (49 posts) -

From an episode of Bizarre Foods...

#43 Posted by Vinny_Says (5630 posts) -

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

The one who doesn't want to be associated with a donkey sperm drinking whore anymore

#44 Posted by big_jon (5660 posts) -

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

The one who doesn't want to be associated with a donkey sperm drinking whore anymore

this

#45 Posted by SuperSambo (2837 posts) -

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

@big_jon said:

@Vinny_Says said:

@SuperSambo said:

this

this

I guess they wouldn't have been a good friend then.

#46 Edited by PenguinDust (12414 posts) -

It was cut due to budgetary concerns...they'd have to pay the contestants extra to swallow rather than spit.

#47 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@MaFoLu said:

Didn't someone eat a kangeroo's anus in one of these programmes once? By your logic that's basically one step removed from a rimjob lol.

#48 Posted by AiurFlux (899 posts) -

Well I heard about it and was going to check in to see if it was true, but I guess I won't watch Fear Factor like every other week because it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Also they had contestants eat animal dicks and balls before, so I kinda don't see the big deal about it. Eating the cock from a bull is just as bad as far as I'm concerned. Especially when they were ripping it apart and the urethra was still intact and rubbery.

@PenguinDust said:

It was cut due to to budgetary concerns...they'd have to pay the contestants extra to swallow rather than spit.

#49 Posted by Sackmanjones (4609 posts) -
@Yanngc33 said:

@Deusoma said:

@Hailinel said:

Because Benjamin Franklin?

You got an lol from me.
#50 Posted by The_Nubster (1950 posts) -

@Napalm said:

Because Joe Rogan doesn't have a career in anything.

Stand-up comedian, and co-announcer of UFC? He's not hurting for money. Not to mention, he's a genuinely intriguing guy, if you listen to his podcast.