Need advice for web hosting.

AiAi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AiAi

Hey all, I have a webcomic that I publish on a wordpress blog. I have my own domain, but I've been using wordpress.com, which is totally web-based and pretty limiting. I want to switch it over to a real wordpress site where I use the tools from wordpress.org, but this requires me to get my own hosting. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to offer regarding hosting services, as I am new to this and don't know what to look out for. Thanks!

duderbattalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By duderbattalion

I use BlueHost for my website. It's pretty cheap and has unlimited bandwidth, you know, for the time I become really famous and millions of people start visiting my websie </sarcasm> :P

I know a few people who use GoDaddy, but I found it to be a bit too expensive. Blue host hasn't given me much trouble, I guess you can check it out.

noahh23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By noahh23

Hi,

Check out Thewebpole.com , they provide fast, secure and cost effective services, along with multiple hosting plans, 24/7 Email, Phone & Web Support. The WordPress publishing platform has thousands of free plugins, hundreds of free themes and is completely customizable, while The Web Pole hosting is powered by Grid Technology, which spreads traffic spikes across multiple servers so your site is always up and running at top speed.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Darson

Necro-advert