#1 Posted by popmasterruler (574 posts) -

I have an FLV to AVI converter.I have a music video that's in WMV format and I need to convert it to either MP4 or MOV for a contest.Please help

#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

You could try this site.

#3 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -

I'd suggest  http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/ over a browser based one if you want to do it on a semi-regular basis. It's fast as hell (assuming hell is reasonably fast) and you can do it until your heart is content. Plus, you don't have to download the converted file at the end like I'm assuming you would with a browser based solution.

#4 Posted by popmasterruler (574 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" You could try this site. "
Thank you,I really appreciate the help.I tried asking at gametrailers,no responses.
#5 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Download a program called Super.  Best of its kind, I've never used another program that worked as well.

#6 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
@popmasterruler said:
@Br3adfan said:
" You could try this site. "
Thank you,I really appreciate the help.I tried asking at gametrailers,no responses.
No problem. There is a limit for non users on the amount of conversions you can make per day, just a heads up.
#7 Edited by popmasterruler (574 posts) -

It worked!But I can't find it in my videos and the audio's kind of muffled(oh well,I'll take what I can get).

Edit:Never mind,I got it and submitted it into the contest,all is now right with the universe =)  
 I hope I win that God of war 3 Ultimate edition

#8 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

Any Video Converter Pro. That does everything. Also gets most codecs correctly too. Does a lot of other conversions too. Great program overall.

#9 Posted by VisariLoyalist (3000 posts) -

try handbrake, it'll pretty much do whatever you want including converting all types of video and dvd ripping