Need help from people from the UK

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

I want to get this to this. But this isn't at this, only this. About how much would it cost to get this from this to this.

Translation: I want the HTC Hero, but it's only available in the UK right now. How much would it cost (I can use a currency translator for the price) to ship it over here to America?
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine

430 pounds=708.57 dollars. I don't know how you would get this shipped to America. I have know clue how to get it shipped here and I kind of want one.

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By choffy21
@Wolverine: Rumor has a December launch date here in America, but those rumors also have Sprint as the carrier, which sucks because Sprint sucks.

I'd imagine it'll be T-Mobile since T-Mobile UK is the carrier supporting the phone across the pond.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolverine
@choffy21: What do you like about it so much that you are thinking about importing it. I don't really see many features that are not available on phones currently available in America.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By choffy21
@Wolverine: Android is simply an amazing OS on phones. Everything about it is amazing, and the HTC Sense version of Android allows for complete customizability with every aspect of the phone.

Plus, I'm simply tired of my iPhone. I could sell it to one of my friends for $200 easily. But I don't think I'm going to spend $700 on a phone. Maybe I could convince T-Mobile to ship me one if I treaten to leave them when I'm eligable for a phone upgrade in December...
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolverine
@choffy21: I don't see them sending you a phone that isn't available here.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By choffy21
@Wolverine: You never know. Crazier things have happened. Besides, it'd be available to T-Mobile customers already...