need help making a song a ringtone

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R
I got a Motorola Z6W and I got ringtunes from the zegde site, i added the ringtone to my phone via bluetooth but i cannot make it into ringtones.I tried to transfer it via USB but it does not show up on my Mac even tho is said on my phone that it is connected. Can someone plz help me?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

http://www.myxer.com

Go there, make an account, and then upload your favorite song in mp3 format.  It'll let you cut a section, then give you the steps to put your own songs on your phone.

I've got portions from:

Unearth - Bloodlust of the Human Condition
Misery Signals - Labyrinthian
Meshuggah - Bleed
Demon Hunter - Undying
In Flames - Trigger
Sikth - Bland Street Bloom
All That Remains - Not Alone

And I'm pretty sure I'm going to work on making a couple more soon to replace some of those other ones.  The quality that they end up being depends on the volume setting you use.  Not all phones are supported, but it'll have you pick your phone.  Usually, if it's a phone that supports realtones, then it's supported.  = D

Hope that helps.
G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

the problem is not getting the song, i want to know how do i get the phone to allow me to make it ringtones, plus i tried myxer and for some reason the page did not show up on my phone

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

ok i managed to get it show up on my PC so what folder to i add it to  so that it will become a ringtone?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187
G0DF4TH3R said:
"ok i managed to get it show up on my PC so what folder to i add it to  so that it will become a ringtone?"
From Myxer?  Hell, I don't know what you mean when you say folder.  I'm on Verizon, so whenever I need to get a ringtone on my phone from Myxer, I just download the file of the ringtone to my comp, then I send it as a text from my e-mail account.  Once it shows up as a text, I just save it as a ringtone and that's that.

So I got no clue for ya, man.  Sorry.