Need More Watchmen Hype? Check this out!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Zack Snyder gave The New York Times his first interview since the whole WB/Fox debacle on January 30th, and it's now up for public viewing.  It's an absolutely great interview that has me more stoked than I already was for the flick.

And he explains why he changed the whole squid thing (and since he's talking about it freely in a public interview, I officially claim that the whole squid thing is no longer a spoiler).

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Coltonio7

I would like one reason why I should care about The Watchmen.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Systech

You might want to put a spoiler warning on that, jakob. There are spoilers in your post.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheFreeMan
Coltonio7 said:
"I would like one reason why I should care about The Watchmen."
Rorschach is a badass.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jakob187
systech said:
"You might want to put a spoiler warning on that, jakob. There are spoilers in your post."
Like I said in my OP, Snyder freely and openly talks about the squid in the interview, so there is absolutely no spoiler to it.  Moreover, it's a spoiler to what?  The movie?  The movie has no squid, so there is no spoiler.  =  /
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Rowr
jakob187 said:
"systech said:
"You might want to put a spoiler warning on that, jakob. There are spoilers in your post."
Like I said in my OP, Snyder freely and openly talks about the squid in the interview, so there is absolutely no spoiler to it.  Moreover, it's a spoiler to what?  The movie?  The movie has no squid, so there is no spoiler.  =  /"
spoiler to the comic.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jakob187
Rowr said:
"jakob187 said:
"systech said:
Like I said in my OP, Snyder freely and openly talks about the squid in the interview, so there is absolutely no spoiler to it.  Moreover, it's a spoiler to what?  The movie?  The movie has no squid, so there is no spoiler.  =  /"
spoiler to the comic."
We're not talking about the comic.  Just as well, anyone who plans on reading the interview at all is going to get more than a squid as a spoiler.