#1 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -

OK so I have a problem I have run out of stuff to watch now and like the title says can you give me some stuff to watch I am open to all kinds and will look at everything that is posted

#2 Posted by crajon (21 posts) -

Dexter.

#3 Posted by Sean2206 (258 posts) -

Breaking Bad would be my first reccomendation. It is so tense and so addictive it has a but of a slow start but it is necessary and so wort it. Season 5 starts on July 15th so you could burn through it in two weeks for season 5. The show is absolutely fantastic.

Game of thrones, Falling skies, Suits, Castle and Sherlock are also all brilliant and most are on now so you could keep watching. I reccomend all of these shows they are brilliant.

#4 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Breaking bad, easy. Let me at least give a reason, every character seems so well thought out, that you can almost put yourself in each of their shoes, and paired with a just pure entertaining script, the whole thing comes together and is just a thrilling, entertaining show.

#5 Posted by Evikull (60 posts) -

Suits is pretty darn good.

#6 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Game of Thrones
Dexter
Firefly
Castle
Homeland
Person of Interest
Chuck
Sons of Anarchy (do this, its one of the best shows ever)

#7 Posted by doobie (605 posts) -

would help if you told people what you HAD watched so to avoid pages of recommendations for TV shows you've seem

#8 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

My recommendations:

Breaking Bad (if nothing else, watch this)
LOST (this too)
The Office
Trailer Park Boys (you kinda need a certain sense of humor to enjoy this)
Game Of Thrones (if you're into dark fantasy stuff)

#9 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

No one said The Wire yet?

I guess I'll do it. Watch The Wire. Heck, even if you already have, go watch The Wire.

#10 Edited by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Shield, South Land, Six Feet Under, Fringe, Luther, Dexter, Louie, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Misfits, Boston Legal, Louie, Swamp People, Adventure Time, Newsroom.

Edit: Californication

#11 Edited by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@ryoma122

In order that you should watch.

Breaking Bad (One of my favourite T.V shows, just finished up season 4 a few days ago.) On Netflix 
Sherlock (Nice and short to cleanse the pallet)  Season 1 is on Netflix
Dexter  (Peaks at season 4) On Netflix
Game of Thrones (Season 1 is amazing, wasn't as fond of season 2) 
Firefly (Relatively short and excellent)  On Netflix
Doctor Who (Granted, not for everyone and not always amazing but is brimming with charm and crafted with love) On Netflix

Bonus: Band of Brothers. (The best miniseries ever, best war film ever, also it's based on a true story; which adds to the badassery and tension)

#12 Posted by Revan_NL (343 posts) -

Fringe, Chuck and Nikita

#13 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Mad men

Sons of anarchy

#14 Posted by Redbullet685 (6085 posts) -
  • Mad Men
  • Breaking Bad
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Lost
  • Workaholics

All of these shows are on Netflix Instant.

#15 Posted by Str8_2_Alticity (13 posts) -

Touch

#16 Posted by Maajin (1089 posts) -

Sherlock is pretty good.

#17 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1733 posts) -

Nobody has mentioned fucking Twin Peaks yet? Giantbomb.com, I used to know you..

#18 Posted by Yummylee (22568 posts) -

Besides the ones suggested, The Sopranos if you haven't already, as well as Six Feet Under. Maybe Buffy & Angel?... I wonder if they've aged well. I was super obsessed with both series during my teens, but I haven't watched through 'em in a while.