Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By Animasta

@chrissedoff said:

@Animasta said:

you guys are coming into this with the mindset of those who watched IV, V, and VI first. 1, 2, and 3 are not the worst thing to happen to cinema if you watch them first ;)

They're pretty bad.

nah.

smellylettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By smellylettuce

First, you'll need to leave your cave and find something to watch the movies with, like a television. You can find tv's in most electronics stores, but you'll need something called money. It starts to get a little complicated after that, but one step at a time.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ajamafalous said:
@President_Barackbar said:
@ajamafalous said:
Since he never saw the originals anyway, he wouldn't even notice the alterations.
I respectfully disagree here, have you seen how jarring and out of place a lot of those additions look?
I feel like for a lot of them that's only because we have the originals as a reference point. I mean, do you think dude would notice "WAIT A MINUTE, HOW DID R2 GET HIMSELF TRAPPED IN THAT CAVE" the first time he saw the movie?
Well when you see Obi Wan and Luke driving through digital Mos Eisley being fully aware that the movie was made in the late 70's it gets a little distracting.
TH3R1S1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By TH3R1S1NG

find 4,5 and 6 before lucas changed them, then see 1, 2 and 3 then watch the tv show if you're really into it