• 74 results
#1 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -
#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Not bad.

#3 Edited by Lukeweizer (2619 posts) -

Is the official site's viewer from 1999?

Bane's voice is a little too clear. Doesn't sound like he's wearing a mask.

#4 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

Oh hell yeah! Thanks for sharing!

#5 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I am excite.

#6 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

Why can't July be tomorrow?

#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

My wallet is ready.

#8 Edited by benspyda (2030 posts) -

Definitely better than the first trailer. Still the football scene looks so stupid. So stupid. I don't think its possible to match the last film because there is no better Batman villain than the Joker.

Also it appears Bane really likes blowing things up, a lot.

#9 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

Oh man, that trailer made me feel a lot better about bane!

#10 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Get hype!

#11 Posted by web966 (87 posts) -

Holy Shit that was incredible.

#12 Posted by nywt (439 posts) -

@benspyda said:

Definitely better than the first trailer. Still the football scene looks so stupid. So stupid.

My thoughts exactly. The first trailer really put me off wanting to see the film but this new trailer has restored some of my faith in Batman and Christopher Nolan.

#13 Posted by N7 (3574 posts) -

GET GOT BATMAN. GET GOT.

Why aren't time machines available yet!?!?!?!?!?

#14 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

If Batman doesn't die at the end I'll be unhappy; it seems to be the only logical end to the trilogy.

#15 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

I've always been a Spiderman guy, but this movie looks like it'll be amazing.

#16 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@nywt said:

@benspyda said:

Definitely better than the first trailer. Still the football scene looks so stupid. So stupid.

My thoughts exactly. The first trailer really put me off wanting to see the film but this new trailer has restored some of my faith in Batman and Christopher Nolan.

I kinda thought the first trailer was alright but wow.....  I wish I didnt see that trailer though, Im getting pretty stoked
#17 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

Plane scene looks pretty crazy. I guess this if officially something I'll watch, so no more trailers for me!

#18 Edited by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

That reminds me of how I was looking forward to a review of it from Alex or Rorie :(

#19 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

This looks so good.

#20 Posted by CheckPointD (43 posts) -

Bane blowing up the bridges reminds me of No Mans Land.

#21 Posted by BaneFireLord (2913 posts) -

Hell yes.

#22 Posted by StrainedEyes (1322 posts) -

All three of these movies have this great sense of escalation through them and shit getting real, I love it.

#23 Posted by GalacticPunt (1026 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

If Batman doesn't die at the end I'll be unhappy; it seems to be the only logical end to the trilogy.

Yeah, I think Nolan has enough pull to actually have Bruce Wayne die in the end.

....though rookie cop Joseph Gordon Levitt will probably become Batman II so the studio can continue to pump more of these movies out.

#24 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@CheckPointD: Aapparently that is a source of inspiration for this movie along with Tales of Two Cities.

#25 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

"There's a storm coming..." Ugh.

I'm glad JGL's role looks somewhat important. I'll be damn happy if they turn him into the new Batman, or Robin. He could be a decent Nightwing.

#26 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -

Aww man! I really liked the incomprehensible Bane voice.

#27 Posted by NTM (7286 posts) -

This looks great, but at 1:03, I hate Bane's voice, it's terrible.

#28 Edited by Phatmac (5723 posts) -

Bane still sounds weird... The voice doesn't fit the character at all. Other than that, this looks awesome!

#29 Posted by RedRoach (1179 posts) -

@Lukeweizer said:

Is the official site's viewer from 1999?

Bane's voice is a little too clear. Doesn't sound like he's wearing a mask.

That's better then not being able to understand a thing he says like it was before they changed it.

#30 Posted by Socialone (202 posts) -

Spoilery rumors ahead

I've read on multiple forums/blogs that Batman will get severely injured by Bane (the famous broken back) and that Joseph Gordon Levitt might somehow take his place as an undercover Azrael. Any comic expert to confirm or deny this hypothesis?

#31 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

I've been waiting for that Batmobile to turn into a jet for years. Thank you for not acting like that wasn't a thing and finally putting it in a movie.

#32 Posted by Encephalon (1240 posts) -

Jesus Christ...

#33 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4585 posts) -

Had to stop watching after like 30 seconds because I was just like 'holy christ this is gonna be great please stop showing me the awesome'. Ugh. This is gonna be goooooood.

@CheckPointD said:

Bane blowing up the bridges reminds me of No Mans Land.

I know right? That alone has me fucking stoked for this. That's always been one of the most intriguing Batman stories to me, even if it didn't always work that well.

#34 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Bane sounds a bit weird but that sure does look like a good time.

#35 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -
@Coafi said:

"There's a storm coming..." Ugh.

Yeah.  Using a "storm coming" as a metaphor for "crazy shit is about to go down" is the laziest writing ever.  Still, looks good.  I have to say, though, this trailer increased my faith in Catwoman and decreased it in Bane.  I'm not really sure how to feel about him at this point.
#36 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

Oh god, yes, I am fapping so hard to this, the movie will be insane!!

#37 Posted by kishinfoulux (2256 posts) -

Bane looks truly awful. I can't believe that's what they went with. Sounds bad too. Top it off with Anne Hathaway as possibly the worst Catwoman ever and this has colossal flop written all over it.

#38 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@kishinfoulux: Yeah....no way this movie is going to make money...

#39 Posted by Solh0und (1759 posts) -

The day after my birthday,huh?

Shut up and take my ticket!

#40 Posted by dudeglove (7688 posts) -

There's a new-ish Prometheus trailer up on imdb.com too.

#41 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@Coafi said:

I'm glad JGL's role looks somewhat important. I'll be damn happy if they turn him into the new Batman, or Robin. He could be a decent Nightwing.

That would be pretty awesome if that happened. I really don't want this to be the last movie, but I'm afraid that someone might screw it up somewhere down the line.

#42 Posted by wsowen02 (318 posts) -

Bane's voice sounds like it is being layered on top of the scene, like he's narrating rather than being physically present.

Other than that, looks great

#43 Edited by InternetCrab (1504 posts) -

Hey DC, hurry the fuck up. EDIT: Batman is going to die in this movie. But...HE'S BATMAN

#44 Posted by TrashMustache (451 posts) -

Isn't this spam? ok whatever, there's too much CG in dark knight rises, which means I can tell it's CG, which means it's bad CG, which means Nolan approves of bad CG or he has low budget (ahahah right) or he's rushing this movie (ding ding ding), which means what it obviously always has meant, The Dark Knight can't be topped. Also the cinematography looks meh,

seriously people go look up the trailer for Dark Knight, i've seen that movie 15 times and watching the trailer still makes me more excited than this one. Hope it's good though, of course.

#45 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

Sick.

#46 Posted by Lashe (1244 posts) -

I much prefer this rework of Bane's voice, I managed to see the Prologue as part of the Operation Early Bird IMAX screenings, and the only let-down was the often-incomprehensible dialogue. Pretty excited for July now. After how awesome The Avengers was, this could be a great year for superhero movies.

#47 Posted by kishinfoulux (2256 posts) -

@Dany said:

@kishinfoulux: Yeah....no way this movie is going to make money...

Money does not equal quality. I'm talking in terms of how good it is.

#48 Edited by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

I like the fellow uses the same line for Bane thats used in Begins for Batman.

I didn't really like the Joker (i know i know most of you did) in TDK. I like Bane though.

Knightfall was the first ever book I read and my fav. Bane has been treated really shitty on-screen, even in the animated series. While he doesn't look like Bane, the personality is totally Bane rather than a big dummy hulk "ME SMASH!" we have had in other media.

#49 Posted by Sackmanjones (4652 posts) -

Welcome to screened.com!

In all seriousness this movie looks incredible

#50 Edited by whyareyoucrouchingspock (975 posts) -

The movie looks good, whoever is cutting the trailers together is doing a pretty bad job imo. It's like some bad fan trailer you would find on youtube rather than a professionally crafted one. The hobbit trailer was far superior to any of these Batman trailers.