New Dick Tracy Movie?

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

Would you like their to be another dick tracy movie? I sure would dick tracy is my all time favorite comic strip hero and It's a shame you have all of these hero movies but no good ones. The 1990 film with warren beaty and al pacino would kick spider man's ass as well as many of the other movies today. The thing I liked the most about Dick Tracy was the fact that most of the criminals had bizarre appearances and because of it they got their nickname that they went by, e.x. "flattop Jones" flat head. Frankly the movie blew me away and I strongly believe it is underrated and doesn't get the praise it deserves. We need more movies like this!

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

I wouldnt really care, but I'm sure my dad would be psyched! That is, if he ever got excited about anything in his life, which he hasnt...

GO DICK TRACY!
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

Since I don't remember the original movie at all...I'm going to say no. The memory of Dick Tracy has somehow brought back memories of Roger Rabbit though...I'd love to see another movie like that! :P ...oh snap! Now I really want to go rent Space Jam!

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

Never really liked Dick Tracey, and never really like the Warren Beatty movie either.

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dr_nefarious
Kush said:
"Since I don't remember the original movie at all...I'm going to say no. The memory of Dick Tracy has somehow brought back memories of Roger Rabbit though...I'd love to see another movie like that! :P ...oh snap! Now I really want to go rent Space Jam!"
Lmao, you just mentioned two different movies.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By End_Boss

Dude, yes.
I remember when I would read Dick Tracy novels in elementary school. I had to hide the book under my desk so my teacher wouldn't confiscate it. I would be down for a Dick Tracy movie, but they'd probably fuck it up by trying to make it like Sin City. I don't think I need to mention The Spirit...

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dr_nefarious
End_Boss said:
"Dude, yes.I remember when I would read Dick Tracy novels in elementary school. I had to hide the book under my desk so my teacher wouldn't confiscate it. I would be down for a Dick Tracy movie, but they'd probably fuck it up by trying to make it like Sin City. I don't think I need to mention The Spirit..."
Loved the novels. Still have a whole collection :D
Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hausdog

"New Dick..."
YAY!
"...Tracy Movie?"
BOO!
Talk to me when you make a REAL thread about penis.