New G.I. Joe Trailer!

I just saw a trailer before wolverine. And, being british, and therefore not exposed to G.I. Joe, just saw a "Real Team America" vibe to it. But not a parody. I laughed so hard when the Eiffel tower came down in the trailer.

Also, Dr Who is the villain. I thought he was better than this...

Tylea002 said:
"Also, Dr Who is the villain. I thought he was better than this..."
Considering Dr. Who is like the worst show on BBC One right now, this is definitely a step up.

Not a fan of the accelerator suits.

Other than that, it doesn't look too bad.
HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:
Considering Dr. Who is like the worst show on BBC One right now, this is definitely a step up."
Dr. Who 4 years ago. Chris Eccleston.

It's gonna be Matt Smith now, whoever he is. But it'll improve, Stephen Moffat is at the helm!

What were we talking about?
Tylea002 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:
Considering Dr. Who is like the worst show on BBC One right now, this is definitely a step up."

It's gonna be Matt Smith now, whoever he is. But it'll improve, Stephen Moffat is at the helm!

What were we talking about?"
That Dr. Who has never been good.
HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:

That Dr. Who has never been good."
You sir, are wrong. Dr. Who is one of the best original shows currently on British TV. Though, in all honesty, that sentence didn't really count for much.

It looks bad in a good way.

I want to see it for Snake Eyes.

Tylea002 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Tylea002 said:

That Dr. Who has never been good."
You sir, are wrong. Dr. Who is one of the best original shows currently on British TV. Though, in all honesty, that sentence didn't really count for much."
Exactly. I can say it's the best original show on British TV and that is more insulting than complimentary. It's just a poorly written, badly acted, badly SFX'd hour of TV that appeals to kids and people with no discernable taste in their entertainment.