Posted by DeF (4851 posts) -

So ... I've been thinking about starting a blog for ages. A few days ago, I came up with a title for it that I thought was pretty clever and unique. Turns out, it's not. I randomly stumbled across a site that used almost the exact same title with a slight variation just a day later and a google search revealed multiple blogs with "my" idea. Great - so let this be the first entry of many while I try to find a "cool" name for my blog.

Quite fitting that I start by ranting/complaining since that's what I like to do ... a lot! :)

aloha!

ps: no, this is not just a "quest"-blog.

pps (edit): oh, the presumably "clever" name was "A Boy and His Blog" ... I was sooo happy and then *gutpunch* :/

#1 Posted by DeF (4851 posts) -

So ... I've been thinking about starting a blog for ages. A few days ago, I came up with a title for it that I thought was pretty clever and unique. Turns out, it's not. I randomly stumbled across a site that used almost the exact same title with a slight variation just a day later and a google search revealed multiple blogs with "my" idea. Great - so let this be the first entry of many while I try to find a "cool" name for my blog.

Quite fitting that I start by ranting/complaining since that's what I like to do ... a lot! :)

aloha!

ps: no, this is not just a "quest"-blog.

pps (edit): oh, the presumably "clever" name was "A Boy and His Blog" ... I was sooo happy and then *gutpunch* :/

#2 Posted by Xeiphyer (5601 posts) -

A boy and his blog is a great name =P

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Good blog title. 

Welcome!

#4 Posted by zegolf (224 posts) -

I like the title, and don't see why you don't just use it.  Lots of people use great ideas for their own needs.  

#5 Posted by issun187 (61 posts) -

Looking forward to your blog. :)

#6 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -

I'm forever promising to start blogs... I never do. But you should go with what you like, not with what everyone else has gone for - let's face it, originality is rare these days!

#7 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

yo internet is full of copycats , you don't worry 'bout it , alright ?

#8 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

Blogbuster

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I would just like to point out that this is his only blog. Does anybody have a laugh track ready?

#10 Posted by DeF (4851 posts) -

@Clairabel: @Ben99: @Video_Game_King: well now you've kinda forced me to revive this blog idea ... :P

#11 Edited by Bruce (5264 posts) -

Ugh, I was just about to go, "...suck a lot of dick, boy/girl groups make me sick; and I can't wait 'til I catch all you faggots in public, I'm'a love it," until, that is, I saw the actual post.

#12 Posted by Clouise (147 posts) -

I see what you did there.

#13 Posted by h0lgr (908 posts) -

Oh, motherfucker with that title.

#14 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -
@DeF Good!
#15 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

well played

pp+

#16 Posted by Rudyftw (554 posts) -

Kermit the BLOG (Frog)

The BLOG (Thing, Blob)

Star BLOG (wars)

XXX College Girls with big BLOGS (brains)

#17 Posted by DeF (4851 posts) -
@Rudyftw said:

Kermit the BLOG (Frog)

The BLOG (Thing, Blob)

Star BLOG (wars)

XXX College Girls with big BLOGS (brains)

I like Kermit the Blog, except it doesn't make any sense :)