This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Chocobodude3 (1102 posts) -
Loading Video...
Online
#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8057 posts) -

SEXISM!

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (16442 posts) -

That looks... really fucking dumb.

Online
#4 Posted by Humanity (11876 posts) -

I just saw this today while browsing IMDB and I find it a lot more gross to "gaming culture" than stuff like that Dead Island statue. Whats worse is that it's an independent movie so you'd think these are people who actually know something about gaming but no, all gamers are scrawny/fat nerds that apparently wear respirators because thats how underdeveloped they are physically.

If anything Patrick should do an article on this.

Online
#5 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1156 posts) -

Why did Adam Sessler do this? Then again I can't blame him if he did this while he was unemployed.

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (16442 posts) -

@IrrelevantJohn: Money. But I mean can't blame him. If you get a couple thousand from what I expect was most likely a week or less of work I'd do it too.

Online
#7 Posted by Snail (8776 posts) -

I thought I was going to want to punch someone in the face after watching this.

Turns out I'm just sad this actually exists.

#8 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1156 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

@IrrelevantJohn: Money. But I mean can't blame him. If you get a couple thousand from what I expect was most likely a week or less of work I'd do it too.

Yeah that's true but it just hurts to see a guy in the industry helping something like this.

#9 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6651 posts) -

The most offensive part of this is that it implies anyone gives a shit about competitive Gears of War.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (16442 posts) -

@IrrelevantJohn said:

@Demoskinos said:

@IrrelevantJohn: Money. But I mean can't blame him. If you get a couple thousand from what I expect was most likely a week or less of work I'd do it too.

Yeah that's true but it just hurts to see a guy in the industry helping something like this.

Oh, for sure especially its funny to me after he just came off his DmC review calling it "empty" and "puerile" which considering the contents of that trailer... yeah.

Online
#11 Edited by Blimble (301 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: Does anyone actually play it competitively?

I'm not saying they are bad games or anything but it hardly something like CS or a fighting game.

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19824 posts) -

Hell no.

#13 Posted by jakob187 (22362 posts) -

@Blimble said:

@LordXavierBritish: Does anyone actually play it competitively?

I'm not saying they are bad games or anything but it hardly something like CS or a fighting game.

Given how unbalanced the multiplayer still remains, it would be surprising...but then again, MLG.

As for the movie trailer... I can't believe it's still coming out...at some point...all this time after the first horrifying mess of a trailer. Why the fuck are they continuing with this shit?

#14 Posted by Turtlebird95 (3146 posts) -

Come on guys it has Jay from Clerks in it!

Online
#15 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5150 posts) -

Get your game face on, bro!

This is fucking terrible.

#16 Posted by Coolarman (1051 posts) -

The sad part is that I am pretty sure that there is some kid out there who actually finds this funny.

This thing should not exist.

#17 Posted by dekkadekkadekka (772 posts) -

This is a thing that exists?

Fucking hell.

#18 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (7031 posts) -

Youtube spam isn't permitted on the Giant Bomb forums. If you have any questions, please refer to this helpful thread.

Moderator