New site rockz!

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys it's been a while I wasn't on and all because of many things but yeah now I've just passed to see how the forums were and wow. The website is really cool! I mean all those fixes and all and the main page looks freakin' sweeet! Kinda reminds me of NXE in a way but yeah still pretty cool :P I'm not really planning on being more active but will definetly hang around a bit more now that I finally got Giantbomb to work on my iPod xP
Anyways cya guys later and short blog posts ftw!

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys it's been a while I wasn't on and all because of many things but yeah now I've just passed to see how the forums were and wow. The website is really cool! I mean all those fixes and all and the main page looks freakin' sweeet! Kinda reminds me of NXE in a way but yeah still pretty cool :P I'm not really planning on being more active but will definetly hang around a bit more now that I finally got Giantbomb to work on my iPod xP

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax
LethalKi11ler said:
"Heya guys it's been a while I wasn't on and all because of many things but yeah now I've just passed to see how the forums were and wow. The website is really cool! I mean all those fixes and all and the main page looks freakin' sweeet! Kinda reminds me of NXE in a way but yeah still pretty cool :P I'm not really planning on being more active but will definetly hang around a bit more now that I finally got Giantbomb to work on my iPod xP
"
Wait, you got it so you can post on your iPod? How?