• 53 results
#1 Edited by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -

Jenny Slate, who is a new cast member on Saturday Night Live, said "fuck" on live television. It probably was going to happen, too, because the sketch was about 3 biker girls on a talk show who say "feakin' " a lot. I love the look on her face after she said it, shes like, "Oh crap! I'm going to get fired!" The sketch was horrible anyway. 

Your thoughts? 
edit: added better video.
#2 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

Oh no! Let's overreact to this! QUICKLY!

#3 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Meh, SNL hasn't been good since 2000 at least. I remember when Norm McDonal did it, that was fucking hilarious. 

#4 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

I thought these shows had like a 5-second delay so they can bleep stuff like this out?

#5 Posted by Smarter_Martyr (592 posts) -

I FUCKING love her for that. But in all actuality, America is way too uptight. Show them boobs like Europe does. Watch the crime rates drop.

#6 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
@SBYM said:
" Oh no! Let's overreact to this! QUICKLY! "
The only proper reaction is over reaction.
#7 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Meh I only watched SNL tonight because Megan Fox was on

#8 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -
@SBYM said:
" Oh no! Let's overreact to this! QUICKLY! "
Yes! Shut down all television signals! Call in the FCC, Police, the Army! 

I'm not overreacting.
#9 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

More interested in the Zach Galiafinakis video link that popped up after it ended.

#10 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" Meh I only watched SNL tonight because Megan Fox was on "
I call that a reason to avoid watching it.
#11 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -
@Bigbombomb: NOT DRASTIC ENOUGH! >:[
#12 Posted by JJOR64 (19065 posts) -

I'm not going to lie.  The new SNL is fucking terrible.

#13 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -
@Smarter_Martyr said:
"But in all actuality, America is way too uptight. Show them boobs like Europe does. Watch the crime rates drop. "
I support this message.
#14 Posted by Smarter_Martyr (592 posts) -
@Bigbombomb said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
"But in all actuality, America is way too uptight. Show them boobs like Europe does. Watch the crime rates drop. "
I support this message. "
I support you and all your efforts.
#15 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I still love Weekend Update, and it was hilarious at certain points during the election. (Palin spoofs were great)

#16 Posted by CommodoreGroovy (561 posts) -

Parents everywhere quickly cover their child's ears to protect from the oncoming threat from Jenny Slate's lips. However, it is too late. The word has been spoken and cannot ever be undone. The children are now tainted, their innocence, never to be redeemed again. The end is near, my fellows, the end is near.

[/sarcasm]

#17 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

"You can't say fuck on television!"

#18 Edited by skunk (240 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

" I'm not going to lie.  The new SNL is fucking terrible. "

That's a bit harsh. Sure some shows are hit/miss but there's still some serious comedy gold peppered throughout.

edit: and yah, America is way too uptight.
#19 Posted by Bigbombomb (677 posts) -
@Smarter_Martyr: Thank You, sir. 
@CommodoreGroovy said:
" Parents everywhere quickly cover their child's ears to protect from the oncoming threat from Jenny Slate's lips. However, it is too late. The word has been spoken and cannot ever be undone. The children are now tainted, their innocence, never to be redeemed again. The end is near, my fellows, the end is near.  [/sarcasm] "
Oh no!!
#20 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2501 posts) -

What's the big fucking deal?

#21 Posted by rjayb89 (7728 posts) -
@Smarter_Martyr said:
" @Bigbombomb said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
I support you and all your efforts. "
I support this notion.
#22 Posted by Smarter_Martyr (592 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
" @Bigbombomb said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
I support this notion. "

Let us build a coalition of the willing.
#23 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -
@Smarter_Martyr said:
" I FUCKING love her for that. But in all actuality, America is way too uptight. Show them boobs like Europe does. Watch the crime rates drop. "
yes, i agree. i remember when i went to italy rome we went to a mall. there was a drug store there, there was a poster for an ad for like anti sag boob cream. they had pictures of boobs with before and after shots of the cream.  

i  said we would never find anything like that back home. i just have to say that who cares, it's not like 12 year olds on xbox live know fuck and fagot.
#24 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -

SNL is still around? they've not been funny since about the last 90's the same with mad tv it stopped being funny when the show got to be about 2 years old.

#25 Posted by SoothsayerGB (1468 posts) -
@Black_Rose said:

" Meh, SNL hasn't been good since 2000 at least. I remember when Norm McDonal did it, that was fucking hilarious.  "

This.  I didn't even notice it.  Was half playing firefight.   Just got tired of watching it, since half the damn show was just commercials.  Also, I'm damn tired of the same political skits.  I get it, He looks like the guy he is pretending to be.  I just watch because they used to be so good in the 90's.  Now I just kinda hope to laugh.  In between the commercials of course. 

That new chick was completely ripping off Mike Myers as Wayne, anyway.   Just more serious. 

sorry had to do it.
#26 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

For those of you who are wondering, they aired this unedited for the west coast showing.

I really hope nothing happens out of this. If ever land a job that required me not to swear I would....

...err....

...quit and pick another job...

#27 Posted by Soap (3642 posts) -

Cartman: Don't call me fat, you fucking Jew!
Mr. Garrison: Eric, did you just say the F-word?
Cartman: Jew?
Kyle: No, he's talking about "fuck". You can't say "fuck" in school, you fucking fat ass!
Mr. Garrison: Kyle!
Cartman: Why the fuck not?
Mr. Garrison: Eric!
Stan: Dude, you just said "fuck" again!
Mr. Garrison: Stanley!
Kenny: Fuck!
Mr. Garrison: Kenny!
Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck-fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck.
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you say?
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was...
[picks up a megaphone]
Cartman: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS, MR. GARRISON?
Stan: Holy shit, dude. 

#28 Posted by lordofultima (6282 posts) -
@vidiot: I take it your job must be "sailor" then. Most jobs don't allow vulgarity, not sure where you're from.
#29 Posted by Jimbo (9988 posts) -

What time does SNL air?

#30 Posted by JackiJinx (3091 posts) -
@SoothsayerGB said:
" That new chick was completely ripping off Mike Myers as Wayne, anyway.   Just more serious."
Her job isn't to write her characters, just to act them. The SNL writers, who originally wrote up Wayne's World, do. Granted, the writers have probably changed up, but it's still an SNL property.
#31 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1702 posts) -
@Smarter_Martyr said:
" @rjayb89 said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
" @Bigbombomb said:
" @Smarter_Martyr said:
I support this notion. "
Let us build a coalition of the willing. "

i'm in
#32 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

I saw this last night and knew I picked it up. Even worse, the sketch was horrible and imagine she gets fired over such a bad skit. Shame....but she didn't give a great first impression like Bill Hader or Kristen Wiig.

#33 Edited by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Maybe they will shut SNL down because I'm sick of how bad the show has become.

#34 Posted by Willy105 (4691 posts) -

SNL has been weak lately.

#35 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -
@Soap: You win the internets.
#36 Posted by Andorski (5365 posts) -

Fuck.

#37 Posted by Creamypies (4091 posts) -

What time does this show air? Cos in the UK... as long as it's after watershed... there's no problem.

#38 Posted by ajamafalous (12153 posts) -

Eh, at least Andy Samberg is still good.

#39 Edited by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

You can't say fuck on primetime network TV anywhere in the english speaking world so smug dumbshits turning this into another "derhur dumb America" thing need to check themselves.

#40 Posted by AndrewB (7689 posts) -

Late night shows *really* shouldn't be censored anyway. It should at least be optional. Stupid puritan America.

#41 Posted by CitizenKane (10508 posts) -

Her face after saying "fucking" was priceless.

#42 Posted by GreggD (4515 posts) -
@Hailinel said:
" @Br3adfan said:
" Meh I only watched SNL tonight because Megan Fox was on "
I call that a reason to avoid watching it. "
#43 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -
@lordofultima said:
" @vidiot: I take it your job must be "sailor" then. Most jobs don't allow vulgarity, not sure where you're from. "
In context while working with fellow co-workers, not in-front of customers. 

...But it happens sometime. We are only human, and there have been certain times in which an accidental hole in our decorum has appeared. But they're accidents, which this case (SNL cast member) clearly was, and no one should ever get fired for whats clearly just a quick verbal goof.
#44 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (978 posts) -

Late night TV is incredibly tame, which is odd because you'd think they could do whatever after 10 pm.

#45 Posted by damnboyadvance (4061 posts) -

So? It's not like anybody watching SNL didn't already know the word FUCK!!!

#46 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Ugh... that show is horrible.

#47 Edited by Jeust (10858 posts) -
@SBYM said:

" @Bigbombomb: NOT DRASTIC ENOUGH! >:[ "

The fucking PRESIDENT!
#48 Posted by artofwar420 (6311 posts) -

That was good to see her fail, it filled my cold heart with some warmth.

#49 Posted by Turbo_Toaster (978 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:
" SNL is still around? they've not been funny since about the last 90's the same with mad tv it stopped being funny when the show got to be about 2 years old. "
Ah the first two seasons of Mad TV. Back when the production quality was fantastic with great writing (Phil LaMarr, David Herman, and the rest were so good). Then it became a revolving door of cast members and slid steadily into Shitsville. SNL today is also a shadow of its former self, but I can still find some of it really enjoyable. Nothing memorable though.
#50 Edited by crusader8463 (14428 posts) -

Whats SNL? Mad TV for life bitches! I never watched more then the odd SNL skit so I'm not familiar with it. I grew up with Mad TV.