New to Posting Blogs

kakanoucia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By kakanoucia

Hello to anyone who will read my blogs, I'm new to this whole thing and I guess I just wanted to try something new.  I'm a canadian gamer (thats right canadian...eh!)  and yes it does get very cold up here during winter.   
Any way I'm sure its anything game-related here that'll keep things interesting.  I currently own all 3 consoles (not exactly mine...my brother bought all 3 of them for himself and I end up playing them more often than he does.)   
We do enjoy co-op games a lot, most recently Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and to be honest...this game is one boring game.  I enjoyed the first one a lot, and I LOVED the x-men legends game but I think I just grew out of this type of game.  Currently, our most enjoyed co-op game right now is RE5, I know I know that game wasn't the best game to play co-operatively, but my brother and I had loads of fun playing through the game (if you haven't purchased the game...don't buy it unless your truly a resident evil fan it's more of a rental.) 
I haven't had the chance to play ODST yet, planning on borrowing it from a friend, a few of my friends said its not worth a buy, and I enjoyed halo: CE and halo 3 co-op a whole lot, halo 2...I just didn't get that same sense of "epicness".  ODST does look like it's more like the first halo than any of the other halo games and i'm really excited to try it so yay if my friend would let me borrow it anytime soon.  As for the multiplayer side of things, I don't plan on getting xbox live for a long time because I am usually on the ps3.  Also, if anyone wants to add me on psn OR xbl my psnid/gamertag is "CrAZyRaD".   Right now i've been hooked to the uncharted 2 demo and lost planet 2 co-op.  You will, however, probably see me on either killzone 2 or socom confrontation sometimes.   
I guess i'll end todays blog with this...to anybody that doubted Brutal Legend...don't...do it.  I seriously thought it was a stupid looking game, I didn't know how it got all the hype it has, I know my brother LOVED full throttle and he enjoyed grim fandango a lot, both I believe Tim Schafer was involved in, but even he thought Brutal Legend was stupid.  After trying the demo, I actually liked the whole "Heavy Metal Heaven" for the heavy metal rockers out there, although i'm not a huge fan of the genre I did like the world Tim Schafer created straight out of his inner rock imagination.  If you haven't tried the demo, heck even if you know you won't like it, just give it a try it's free and it's actually quite funny (Jack Black was actually funnier than I would've thought in this game.) 
Wow look at me, I get off topic a lot it's something people may have to get used to, I try hard not to but I just can't help it.  Any way this was nice, letting out my recent gaming thoughts to anybody hopefully interested in reading.
kakanoucia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kakanoucia

Hello to anyone who will read my blogs, I'm new to this whole thing and I guess I just wanted to try something new.  I'm a canadian gamer (thats right canadian...eh!)  and yes it does get very cold up here during winter.   
Any way I'm sure its anything game-related here that'll keep things interesting.  I currently own all 3 consoles (not exactly mine...my brother bought all 3 of them for himself and I end up playing them more often than he does.)   
We do enjoy co-op games a lot, most recently Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and to be honest...this game is one boring game.  I enjoyed the first one a lot, and I LOVED the x-men legends game but I think I just grew out of this type of game.  Currently, our most enjoyed co-op game right now is RE5, I know I know that game wasn't the best game to play co-operatively, but my brother and I had loads of fun playing through the game (if you haven't purchased the game...don't buy it unless your truly a resident evil fan it's more of a rental.) 
I haven't had the chance to play ODST yet, planning on borrowing it from a friend, a few of my friends said its not worth a buy, and I enjoyed halo: CE and halo 3 co-op a whole lot, halo 2...I just didn't get that same sense of "epicness".  ODST does look like it's more like the first halo than any of the other halo games and i'm really excited to try it so yay if my friend would let me borrow it anytime soon.  As for the multiplayer side of things, I don't plan on getting xbox live for a long time because I am usually on the ps3.  Also, if anyone wants to add me on psn OR xbl my psnid/gamertag is "CrAZyRaD".   Right now i've been hooked to the uncharted 2 demo and lost planet 2 co-op.  You will, however, probably see me on either killzone 2 or socom confrontation sometimes.   
I guess i'll end todays blog with this...to anybody that doubted Brutal Legend...don't...do it.  I seriously thought it was a stupid looking game, I didn't know how it got all the hype it has, I know my brother LOVED full throttle and he enjoyed grim fandango a lot, both I believe Tim Schafer was involved in, but even he thought Brutal Legend was stupid.  After trying the demo, I actually liked the whole "Heavy Metal Heaven" for the heavy metal rockers out there, although i'm not a huge fan of the genre I did like the world Tim Schafer created straight out of his inner rock imagination.  If you haven't tried the demo, heck even if you know you won't like it, just give it a try it's free and it's actually quite funny (Jack Black was actually funnier than I would've thought in this game.) 
Wow look at me, I get off topic a lot it's something people may have to get used to, I try hard not to but I just can't help it.  Any way this was nice, letting out my recent gaming thoughts to anybody hopefully interested in reading.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Welcome stranger! What are ya sellin'?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

Welcome to the site! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the rules and FAQs.

If you post your blogs to the forums, people will most likely read them.

kakanoucia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kakanoucia

Thanks for the welcome guys, and to JJweatherman, depends..."What are ya buyin" :P
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By beargirl1
@kakanoucia said:
" Thanks for the welcome guys, and to JJweatherman, depends..."What are ya buyin" :P "
AHEHEH! Thank ya, stranga!  
welcome dude! 
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By CL60

Welcome and

@natetodamax said:
" be sure to check out the rules and FAQs. . "