New TV

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Edited By ManlyBeast

Okay so for Christmas I got a TV. I paid $700 on it and my girlfriend paid for the rest. Now I have found A better one. It's 2 inches smaller but better picture. Now, With my next paid check, I'll be taking the one I switching for today back and getting this one. I spent all my money on whore's so i got no money.... nah I kid, I told my gf that, and she gave me that stare.... you know, that I don't believe you because you know if it was true I'd fucking kill you look. Oh, never seen that look before? Nevermind...

Can't wait to get my new TV SO I CAN WATCH THE FALCONS BEAT THE MANHOOD OUT OF THE ARIZONA CARDINALS !

That is all.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ManlyBeast

Okay so for Christmas I got a TV. I paid $700 on it and my girlfriend paid for the rest. Now I have found A better one. It's 2 inches smaller but better picture. Now, With my next paid check, I'll be taking the one I switching for today back and getting this one. I spent all my money on whore's so i got no money.... nah I kid, I told my gf that, and she gave me that stare.... you know, that I don't believe you because you know if it was true I'd fucking kill you look. Oh, never seen that look before? Nevermind...

Can't wait to get my new TV SO I CAN WATCH THE FALCONS BEAT THE MANHOOD OUT OF THE ARIZONA CARDINALS !

That is all.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Congratulations , Now go ahead and knock yourself out . there are plenty of  video games out there waiting to be played .