ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By ResonanceXu

Hey all,

Just a little friendly 'Hello' blog to all of you out there! I'm glad to say I've joined and become a part of the GB community after my friend introduced me to the site. I've generally been using Gametrailers or Gamespot to get my game info/reviews and sometimes IGN but its great to add Giantbomb!

I've been browsing the site for a week or so now just checking it out, how the reviews are, the info and the community and and the site features and I have to say its pretty damned cool! (especially love the podcasts). Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute to the site in some form over the future, so see you all about!

Peace!

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ResonanceXu

Hey all,

Just a little friendly 'Hello' blog to all of you out there! I'm glad to say I've joined and become a part of the GB community after my friend introduced me to the site. I've generally been using Gametrailers or Gamespot to get my game info/reviews and sometimes IGN but its great to add Giantbomb!

I've been browsing the site for a week or so now just checking it out, how the reviews are, the info and the community and and the site features and I have to say its pretty damned cool! (especially love the podcasts). Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute to the site in some form over the future, so see you all about!

Peace!

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

hey dude ;P Welcome to the WORLD OF TOMORROOW :p

Roger_Klotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Roger_Klotz

Welcome to giant bomb. =}D

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ResonanceXu

:D hey there! thanks for the welcome!

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ResonanceXu

:D thanks man!

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By thanatos990

IGN has bad layout but the seem to know about things faster then all the other gaming sites