#1 Posted by ShinjiEx (625 posts) -

I guess GameSpot finally fused with it...

"It seemed like he was really into cats said the manager of the cat cafe"

#2 Posted by alternate (2718 posts) -

What are you prattling on about?

#3 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

LOL...

What?

#4 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

Forums are shit.

I know the Bombcrew never respected the forum community, but the way they've relegated them is disdainful.

Disappointing. But I suppose there's less of a need and focus on community and posters and more a need for corporate "clicks and hits".

#5 Posted by Cincaid (2958 posts) -

@fourwude said:

Forums are shit.

Constructive criticism, right here.

#6 Posted by Zereta (1368 posts) -

Besides the 'reset' (I think) on the popular games forum list, I'm loving the new site. So god damn fluid and stylish. Loving it.

#7 Edited by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

ShinjiEx, I missed you so. Now everything is fine. Well, not everything, I'm still waiting until we get AnimalFather up in this bitch.

#8 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4690 posts) -

Aren't there legit Cat cafes in japan. Where people bring there cats and the people mingle while the cats can play.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12444 posts) -

LOL

#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

I thought you got banned awhile ago...

#11 Edited by AlexanderSheen (5046 posts) -
#12 Posted by Linkster7 (1039 posts) -

Change is just different because it's new... or something

#13 Posted by Linkster7 (1039 posts) -

Change is just different because it's new... or something

#14 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

LOL

#15 Posted by Miketakon (514 posts) -
#16 Posted by Demoskinos (15034 posts) -
#17 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

LULZ!

#18 Posted by Animasta (14715 posts) -

@fourwude said:

Forums are shit.

I know the Bombcrew never respected the forum community, but the way they've relegated them is disdainful.

Disappointing. But I suppose there's less of a need and focus on community and posters and more a need for corporate "clicks and hits".

They've mentioned they're going to fix this in some way, but they couldn't get it up in time (can't remember where but I distinctly remember hearing this)

#19 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@fourwude said:

Forums are shit.

This is pretty backwards when you consider how Patrick began talking with people in the threads of his articles recently. And Brad began doing the same thing as inspiration from Patrick. I've also seen Jeff around more as well. Also, the whole bottom section of the front page is taken up by the community highlights. In other words, you're talking nonsense.