Next Gen-Ipod release dates?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mikemcn

Every time i purchase an Ipod it gets replaced with a newer version the next week. First i had the 1st gen nano, a week later the 2nd gen came out. Then i had the 3rd gen nano, 3 days later the 4th generation was released. Now Apple is apparently good at makeing people who want it's perfectly sculpted electronics very angry by releasing new versions of their stuff shortly after everyone has bought the old one, or lowering the price after everyone already has spent half their life saveings on something.

Now dont get me wrong, I love Apple, Steve Jobs is like an uncle to me (Ok.... thats going too far)

But now my 4gb Ipod won't hold anymore so its time to upgrade to a 16gb Touch, of course the 3rd Generation is due out soon, but the problem is, when ?

Is there a specific time that Apple usually releases it's new product line? or Does Apple ever announce their releases in advance?

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

Yes, around late August early September. I would wait.

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mushir

Yup they are announced and then released in September as Drebin said.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By BigBoss1911

They release new stuff way to often.They dont even wait 2 years to release a new Iphone?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mikemcn

Dam.... i have to wait, but that explains why they always get released after i get the old version, my birthday is in september and every ipod ive gotten has been a gift. Well im ok with that, thanks