nice peace

Jacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacob

Somebody posted this a long time ago... but I thought I would share it with those who have not seen it

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

Those crazy Japanese...man this country is seriously annoying me as of late.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie

You know what I only have a certain amount of tolerance for crazy Japanese bullshit and this exceeds that tolerance by ten fold.

OldManLollipop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By OldManLollipop

This seriously looks like something you would see on Tim and Eric.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
ZombiePie said:
"You know what I only have a certain amount of tolerance for crazy Japanese bullshit and this exceeds that tolerance by ten fold."
It's fucking worse on weekends and if the girl is one of the crazy times.  That's why stopped going after skirts and just got tired of it.  Can't fucking stand that they pretend to be stupid to be cute.  Gah, this past week this one girl gave me so much BS I flat out took her out of all my contacts. 
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I'm validated in the reasons why I never want to go to Japan.

Jacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jacob
KaosAngel said:
"ZombiePie said:
"You know what I only have a certain amount of tolerance for crazy Japanese bullshit and this exceeds that tolerance by ten fold."
It's fucking worse on weekends and if the girl is one of the crazy times.  That's why stopped going after skirts and just got tired of it.  Can't fucking stand that they pretend to be stupid to be cute.  Gah, this past week this one girl gave me so much BS I flat out took her out of all my contacts.  "
Wait do you live in japan?
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KaosAngel
Jacob said:
"Wait do you live in japan?"
Yeah I am.  I'm at campus at the moment on the PC.  I'm fucking pissed because I had 2 students to teach today at work and they both canceled.  Then I was supposed to have a date after work but the stupid girl told me she wants to do something casual when I'm wearing a damn suit.  She then got mad at me because I don't do enough for her or laugh at her jokes.  I swear to God I'm tired of so much of this BS.
Jacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jacob
KaosAngel said:
"Jacob said:
Yeah I am.  I'm at campus at the moment on the PC.  I'm fucking pissed because I had 2 students to teach today at work and they both canceled.  Then I was supposed to have a date after work but the stupid girl told me she wants to do something casual when I'm wearing a damn suit.  She then got mad at me because I don't do enough for her or laugh at her jokes.  I swear to God I'm tired of so much of this BS."
Oh... sorry to hear that.... but while I'm talking to you ... do you like it in Japan?..  do they really do all that weird shit over there?...
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KaosAngel
Jacob said:
"do you like it in Japan?..  do they really do all that weird shit over there?... "
It's great for vacation apparently (parents, friends who visited).  It's shit for work and school.  If you can put up with their bullshit and non-democratic system, it's worth it for that dual degree I'm getting soon.  My Japanese is intermediate, and I can manage on my own.  There's a lot of weird shit on weekends...mostly weekends.  Almost eveyother time people are in suits and working.  So many fucking perverts too...it's disgusting.
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ZombiePie
KaosAngel said:
"Jacob said:
Yeah I am.  I'm at campus at the moment on the PC.  I'm fucking pissed because I had 2 students to teach today at work and they both canceled.  Then I was supposed to have a date after work but the stupid girl told me she wants to do something casual when I'm wearing a damn suit.  She then got mad at me because I don't do enough for her or laugh at her jokes.  I swear to God I'm tired of so much of this BS."
Sometimes you need to chase the *cough* hoo-ha *cough* like Pepé Le Pew.
Jacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jacob
KaosAngel said:
"Jacob said:
"do you like it in Japan?..  do they really do all that weird shit over there?... "
It's great for vacation apparently (parents, friends who visited).  It's shit for work and school.  If you can put up with their bullshit and non-democratic system, it's worth it for that dual degree I'm getting soon.  My Japanese is intermediate, and I can manage on my own.  There's a lot of weird shit on weekends...mostly weekends.  Almost eveyother time people are in suits and working.  So many fucking perverts too...it's disgusting. "
Oh thanks for answering... Lots of perverts over there? I would have never guessed that..
FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FCKSNAP
KaosAngel said:
"Jacob said:
I lost the URL, but there was this website that had all these "do's and dont's of living in Japan" and you seem to be following all the "dont's". A couple of them were stuff like "don't live in major cities" and "don't date just any cute girl". I wish I knew where it was!
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KaosAngel
Snapstacle said:
"I lost the URL, but there was this website that had all these "do's and dont's of living in Japan" and you seem to be following all the "dont's". A couple of them were stuff like "don't live in major cities" and "don't date just any cute girl". I wish I knew where it was!"
I was raised in the city my entire life.  NYC, Philadelphia Area.  I was in the country side of Japan for 3 weeks and went home (JP Apartment) early because I was going insane.  Needed my mobile, email, and other stuff.  I don't date random girls...they normally come up to me first and we hang out to be friends.  Then normally they ask if they want to go out.  I can't live in the boonies...no lie.  I just can't handle it.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Optiow

I think that was funny:P
It is just so pathetic you have to laugh.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FCKSNAP
KaosAngel said:
"Snapstacle said:
"I lost the URL, but there was this website that had all these "do's and dont's of living in Japan" and you seem to be following all the "dont's". A couple of them were stuff like "don't live in major cities" and "don't date just any cute girl". I wish I knew where it was!"
I was raised in the city my entire life.  NYC, Philadelphia Area.  I was in the country side of Japan for 3 weeks and went home (JP Apartment) early because I was going insane.  Needed my mobile, email, and other stuff.  I don't date random girls...they normally come up to me first and we hang out to be friends.  Then normally they ask if they want to go out.  I can't live in the boonies...no lie.  I just can't handle it."
Makes sense then. Honestly though, I would never stay somewhere I hated being.
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZombiePie
KaosAngel said:
"Snapstacle said:
I was raised in the city my entire life.  NYC, Philadelphia Area.  I was in the country side of Japan for 3 weeks and went home (JP Apartment) early because I was going insane.  Needed my mobile, email, and other stuff.  I don't date random girls...they normally come up to me first and we hang out to be friends.  Then normally they ask if they want to go out.  I can't live in the boonies...no lie.  I just can't handle it."
See for me visiting my grandmothers' side of her family in Osaka and Tokyo, getting used to the city and the people wasn't hard, but man I'm pretty sure I committed every single known and possible faux pas in Japan. Some were just stupid (like mistaking wasabi for guacamole), but others were just caught me off guard like tipping being a sign of disrespect, honorifics and correctly accepting a gift. So by the middle of my trip I got severe culture shock and didn't want to leave my hotel, I have since come to admire my trip.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Gunner

I just want to pat that old man on the head and feed him a hand full of oats.

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hausdog

It's such a sweet and innocent video. I unironically enjoyed it. All the people flashing peace signs and saying "Nice peace" and all, I'm a sucker for this stuff.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By vidiot

Every time I see a bald old person now I am reminded of this.

"Nice peace!"

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Al3xand3r

/kanchos KaosAngel.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KaosAngel
Al3xand3r said:
"/kanchos KaosAngel."
Cute aren't you.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Al3xand3r

^_^
NICE PEACE

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By singular

It would probably make more sense to me me if I understood what he is actually singing. The refrain really doesn't make much sense all on it's own.