Nice VIDEO!!! IM SICK AGAIN THOUGH...YEY me....

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

So yeah... to add to my list of health problems I've had this year (possible Galstones, Possible Kidney Stones, throwing up a shitload of shit, and having shoulder surgery) I found out today I have a sinus infection. My Temp was just 99.9, and It was 98 two hrs ago...I was so happy, because I was feeling great for the first time all year, but like Benjamin Button says, "Some things, just don't last.."

For the first time in a year, I've not touched my 360 in over a week, which is pretty crazy, considering I haven't finished Fable II or Fallout 3. If I stay home tomorrow though I won't play them, because I'll be sleeping till hell comes home.

Anyway with our new Presidente (not mispelled), and the economy in the crapper...literally. I thought this really well done video of every President from Washington to Obama, would britghten peoples days.

Anyway this whole new "Stimlulus Bill" looks like shit...300 mil is going towards Global Warming Research (more Al Gore BS), and five billion is going to contraceptives (aka condums, and "the pill". WTF!!! My moms 401K has imploded by half. Citi is buying fucking 50 million dollar jets, while the unemployment rate is rising to higher than its been in years, and not to mention....the STOCK MARKET SUCKS ITS OWN BALLS!!!.... .

Plus Obama "Christ" made the choice to close GITMO.   I think it is good in some cases, because I think if they take these terrorists, and put them in regular American Prisons, the prisoners will beat the shit out of them, till they convert to christianity, or something like that...On the other side, I don't think we should bring hundreds of confirmed terrorists to US soil...I thought we wanted to keep them out?

What are your views on these two issues...

Happy Gaming.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

So yeah... to add to my list of health problems I've had this year (possible Galstones, Possible Kidney Stones, throwing up a shitload of shit, and having shoulder surgery) I found out today I have a sinus infection. My Temp was just 99.9, and It was 98 two hrs ago...I was so happy, because I was feeling great for the first time all year, but like Benjamin Button says, "Some things, just don't last.."

For the first time in a year, I've not touched my 360 in over a week, which is pretty crazy, considering I haven't finished Fable II or Fallout 3. If I stay home tomorrow though I won't play them, because I'll be sleeping till hell comes home.

Anyway with our new Presidente (not mispelled), and the economy in the crapper...literally. I thought this really well done video of every President from Washington to Obama, would britghten peoples days.

Anyway this whole new "Stimlulus Bill" looks like shit...300 mil is going towards Global Warming Research (more Al Gore BS), and five billion is going to contraceptives (aka condums, and "the pill". WTF!!! My moms 401K has imploded by half. Citi is buying fucking 50 million dollar jets, while the unemployment rate is rising to higher than its been in years, and not to mention....the STOCK MARKET SUCKS ITS OWN BALLS!!!.... .

Plus Obama "Christ" made the choice to close GITMO.   I think it is good in some cases, because I think if they take these terrorists, and put them in regular American Prisons, the prisoners will beat the shit out of them, till they convert to christianity, or something like that...On the other side, I don't think we should bring hundreds of confirmed terrorists to US soil...I thought we wanted to keep them out?

What are your views on these two issues...

Happy Gaming.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By giyanks22

Wow...lol I just realized how smooth the W. Bush to Obama transition is...(lol literally, and in the video. )

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I think contraceptives are a good investment in the US.

Think about it,  with less teen moms running around, that's less mouths to feed, which means less welfare families.

It also allows those same people to further their education to get a good job and contribute to the economy.

Most importantly, to me, it means I have to worry less about wrapping it up.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By giyanks22

Lol....
Haha...that's good...
Wrapping it up..
Good point.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

You meant YAY, not YEY son. Shame on you.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By giyanks22

What??/

themovi3nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By themovi3nut

So you think all inmates Guantanamo are all terrorists?   I don't sending them to live in the US (or as it was mentioned my country) is a good move, in fact it's pretty stupid.