Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Arestice
DARKIDO07 said:
"Yeah man I wish the guys who made Invader Zim could bring it back to Adult Swim or something where they wouldn't have to worry about censors."
I remember when Nick started airing it, it was like back to back w/ Fairly Retarded God Parents.

When they canceled it, despite the fact that it is disturbing, I cried.
I wish they just put it on like later in the night but instead they just air Family Matters, Home Improvement and George Lopez.
Don't get me wrong, I like those shows BUT NOT AT F*ING 11 PM. Cartoon Network knows how it's done, airing the good shows at the right time so they aren't canceled.
Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Riddler
CoolDrMoney said:
"Nickelodeon was so awesome in the 90s. Rocko and Pete & Pete stick out as my favorites.

"
Tears.... :''''(
SaintLReviews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SaintLReviews
Fr0Br0 said:
"Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Sponge Bob, All That, Kenen and Kel. All such great shows.
"
yes, also AH Real Monsters and Rocket Power
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TwoOneFive
MasterSplinter said:
"I am 20, so I am about the right age of someone who grew up during the prime Nickelodeon years. I am talking Legends of the Hidden Temple, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, and Salute Your Shorts. Anyone else privileged enough to experience the prime of Nickelodeon, hosted by Stick Stickley? What other shows did you watch as a child? Let your voice be heard!
"
yea dude those were the days. i love watching gas and other nickolodean channels on cable just to get all of those great old shows on again. so funny so much fun too. 
i loved rocko's modern life. 

and of course the greatest nickolodean show ever
REN & STIMPY   don't lie, it was the greatest thing. so ahead of its time and soooo entirely not for kids. 
JIT3893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By JIT3893

Cartoon Network=Early Childhood(watched it in the middle but it was balanced)
Nick= Middle
Disney= Late

I remember Hey Arnold, and all those other old school shows, I used to watch Action Heroes, but just for the girl, because she always looked funny

Anyone who watched Cartoon Network, do you guys remember Courage the Cowardly Dog? That show freaked me out, and yet I liked it.

Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Arestice

I remember I used to make my own Stick Stickly figures out of popcicles.